Treasure Heroes

"More than fifty years we have survived to honor the lord of the seas Lymnades is our protector, we owe our life as gratitude."

Caran furious flings Cindy against the wall.

"Let's not admit his betrayal, die along with the invaders."

Nicholas is cunning and manages to grab Cindy before she bumps herself against the wall.

Ciryan uses the force of the wind as a barrier to protect himself from attacks.

Cindy has the support of Nicholas wants to quickly break the barrier, Cindy gives a leap by becoming a big monster with many spitting wash horns.

A thunderbolt causes Caran to traverse the golden columns.

Ciryan traps Nicolaus and Cindy inside a water bubble, but not for long, as water evaporates instantly being abundant.

"It's... I think I'll have to appeal, it's no use sisters turn and 'Error', because soon they died, felt the fury of Adria."

Caran and Ciryan use an ancient spell called 'Interitum.' A greater force becoming a monster of roots and mud.

Nicolaus bravely by himself had his chance to climb the dreadful creature and bury his sword in his lumbar.

"by Odin, haaaah..."

His roots captured him and his forces were fading away without seeing the notion of danger,

A horrible-smelling mud falls on the pirates, preventing them from moving.

Cindy needs to think fast because her friends are about to lose their lives.

She undoes her transformation, and by concentrating all her power on a seed Cindy brings forth blue red roses and other colors around her sisters, in her right hand she holds between the roots to gain momentum and attack the divine seed.

"Your heart is no longer the same my sisters, I'll purify them with the blessing of the gods."

When swallowing his precious seed a light burns from the inside out until his monstrous body exploded the monster moaned in pain and with a cry of mercy disappears leaving only the light to illuminate the golden hall.

On the throne of Lymnades the center of his power a glittering gem gleamed in the eyes of the guardian who watched her dazzling hypnotized.

"I've never seen and never touched it, the lost treasure that kept me all these years immortalized by my profit trapped inside a monster, the work of my own wealth will fit with this agony once and for all."

The guardian hugs the forbidden treasure that soon as he commented, John tries to help him more pulled in as well, Margareth Salt goes with his father's help.

Lymnades see its source of magic rise to the skies and disappear into the horizon.

"Quick, she's out of power, that's the only chance."

All attack together more are driven away yet there was still a little energy left in Lymnades, his last attempts to drive everyone to hell is to found the island and all who inhabit it.

Cindy uses the rest of energy and bewitches a shield and a sword, for only he with strength and determination would overcome evil.

Lymnades is certain of victory his electric barrier approached of all who try to attack it, only a woman with strength and claw was able to once again hold a shield and a golden sword and overcome the barriers of evil.

"Can't be no one can cross my rays not even you."

The golden hall boils there is no more gold just the terror and the struggle for survival.

Cindy casts her spell, to end evil 'puritatemnaturaemalum'

With her shield on her left arm shielding from all the attack she crosses the burning lava and with her right hand she propels against Lymnades.

"this's your end, you'll never again do evil to the people of the land of Odin."

Lymnades had his heart pierced and his strength left him before Sarah's eyes, she patiently watches Lymnades' disintegration.

"Hairish Vikings, ahahah may have destroyed me sooner fell upon the wrath of the lady of the sea and this world will once again be dominated by us..."

Your island is collapsing only a few minutes to the extinction of the island

"Mae," Margaret shouted."

Thruko, Bangor and Sarah the monster really to which I come their heels outgrow lengths and their supreme powers are able to surpass the melted gold and save their friends.

"Everyone is well?" "Asked Queen Sarah."

Acilio and John are still unconscious, as they bled a lot, others are already running to save their lives.