Overwhelm of blood

Adam was mesmerized in Sam's eyes that rocked by a song on the jukebox, the wine was already over, the eyes were intertwined, only a thousandth for a sweet kiss, Acilio opens violently desperate.

"General Adam." "Shouted Acilio, interrupting the beautiful moment."

"Come, sir, I must show something of extreme urgency."

"Nonconformist Adam apologizes to catch Sam and leaves I leave her alone."

"for your own good... I hope you're very important, let's go, asshole."

When he reached the prisoners, he could see the change in temperature, he walked slowly looking at each saddle, Adam, if he had any supply.

"All the prisoners are moaning in the cold, how?" "Here's an oven."

Adam proceeds to face the last imprisonment so resentful.

"General, he isn't even five minutes away from here." "He's still praying."

"That's why we're leaving them on the lost island." "Shouted Adam."

"The prisoner stops praying and with a tone of sarcasm says."

"No one ever came on that island what makes you think you were alive?"

"I've a trick up my sleeve and I have you."

The prisoner cries and screams for God's forgiveness praying in Latin

"vade retro satana! Nunquansuadmihivana; sunt mala quaelibipse venena bibas."

Captain Sam is a few hours waiting for her prince, annoyed she goes back to Molly.

"Captain we're at your disposal." "Says his chief subjects."

Escobar is guiding the ship with a grim intuition and a tightness in his chest.

"having fun too captain?"

"This's none of your business?" "Says Sam Captain."

I couldn't help noticing their dress, worthy of a princess.

"Spare me your compliments, I was only gaining the confidence of our enemies."

"I'm afraid to tell you more, I think we've a much greater enemy than the general."

"why don't you find a way, the end you are our guide must know the way very well?"

"Captain I'm following the right path, more... This fog is new, I don't do Idea, want to turn around?"

"I think a bad idea, for your sake hope you won't delay us for lack of competence."

"Sam goes to his quarters leaving John alone facing the great fog."

"Only Margareth stood by her side." "Is she always like this?"

"You haven't idea the dog that is this woman."

"Laughs." "Then why are you still with her?"

"I... Well, it's a long story."

"I'd love to hear it, until we get through all this fog, I think it will be a great story."

"Timid John Escobar begins a great summary of its history until the present moment."

Already on the ship of General Adam a discussion begins between them, Adam asks to withdraw the Prisoner and holds him at the mast as punishment.

"General, it is not best left here, it is considered a very dangerous threat to our kingdom." Says Alcilio, terrified."

"What?" "Said General Adam."

"you are affraid?" "laughs."

"Look at your size, you are the captain of this boat, you must be the example of this expensive Alcilio crew."

"general this human made agreement with beings from another world in which I dare not say the name, they call him the wizard of the sea, he ate his crew and somehow he went to our city and here we are before him price in that mast."

"So these are the rumors that make you great, dear traveler?"

The prisoner smiles. "You haven't general idea."

"Let's see what you can do."

Adam leaves his guards watching the prisoner and returns to his lady in which he had to leave.

"Captan Sam?" General Adam called, but there was no answer.

"where she went?" Sam left a note on his desk.

"I'm sorry, I think you're too busy. I don't want to disturb you, I'll be in my room waiting for you."

Suppressed and at the same time happy he runs toward Sam's boat, but is even more perplexed to see an unexpected fog that has taken over the ocean. "Captain Sam." "Shouted the general."

On the mast still pressed the prisoner is amused by the situation.

"I also had a great love, she left me left so just as you are disillusioned."

Furious Adam sets off for the prisoner, assaulting until blood comes out, only stopped beating after noticing his hand that was covered in blood, but it was not a man's common blood, it had a dark green half-shine.

"What kind of creature are you?"

"Laughs." "Well, now I'm your tooth fairy."

Confused, Adam walks away.

"Don't be afraid." "Says the prisoner."

"Well, I must give you back the same coin.'"