The master of illusions

As he fell desperately into pure moss felt every minute his breathing abandoning his lungs there was nothing else in John's mind but death.

On a river of gold jewelry where no one ever thought of getting John and half the crew fulfilled their purpose they found the lost treasure.

"Sam, I can't believe we survived."

"Says John very happy throwing the gold coins up like rain, Sam accompanies him putting rings and necklaces."

Jumping over the gold Sam undoes the mountain of gold coins spreading decaying bodies and skull remains, incredible as it may seem a Skull never unrecognizable to the storm.

"Oh, by the gods, John, is this?"

Sam almost fainted at the situation.

Paralyzed John gets out of it without words, only Adam was able to say his name.

- "crooked eye, the most wanted pirate in the world, is in front of me, at least what is left of him."

Panic takes over Sam and Margareth, desperately struggling between bodies...

So close to the queen, Sarah felt her heart squeeze and her daughter's voice calling for help.

"Sarah, my love, is everything okay?"

"Nicholas, are you listening?"

Sarah felt a pain in her chest that could barely walk by itself, but still dragging herself she did not give up on moving on.

"Sarah, be calm, we do not know where we are, it can be an illusion.

"Unfortunately not an illusion." "Cried Forseti." "It really is the cry of your daughter..."

"How?" "Tell me where she is?" "Says Nicholas in despair."

"I can't see her there is a greater force that stops me, we need to get caught."

Nicolauss catches Sarah in his lap and continues to walk hopefully by signal.

While they were busy soothing Sam and Margareth, only Acilio notices something wrong in the environment.

"Was it cold suddenly?"

He sees a man or was what he looked like, but he was with a long hood, thinking that it was only his imagination he turns his back to speak to John, in a matter of seconds Acilio looks back in the same direction, that for his suppress the man of Long hood is closer than I imagined.

Just touching his scabbard his right arm was spinning in the air, John was on Acilio's side without moving at all, he sees his colleague fall on the almost lifeless gold.

Adam shoots two bullets at the vanishing enemy, and again before his eyes he delights in piercing Adam's arm.

John became Poe in front of Margaret and Sam, with the tip of the sword in the throat of John, the enemy admires for some minutes awakening a strong anger within John.

"What's waiting... Kill me." "Cried John with blood in his eyes."

"Why didn't you kill me on that ship?"

In so doing, the hooded beast falls on John weeping, kneeling at his feet, John realizes that he was not a man but a reptile.

"Who are you?" "Says John as he touches the reptile's face."

A monster lizard regretted his evil deeds.

"I know you won't find me in your dreams and memories, for in your veins my blood still flows."

John is distracted away in his thoughts whom would be that disgusting being.

"A show of recognition."

The reptile holds out a hand to John holding an amulet.

Margareth takes her hand and steps forward, by which John takes the golden amulet, when he sees the photo of his father holding him on his lap and his left an old man very similar to his father, but more similar to him same.

"But what does that mean?"

Before the monster could respond, a light takes the turn before everyone even the dead have risen to need it, Alyka is on a throne where she finds a small chest.

"Let the divine return be cried."

Over a crown on her head she holds a golden gem that glows brightly as the sun a heart beats itself inside the gem.

Outraged Sam throws his sword at Alyka striking her cheek, no matter how bleeding she still laughs and with only one finger ordered the fallen pirates

Get up again...

Trapped by the dead, Margareth is saved by her mother who defends her coming up with two feet in the face she initiates a sequence of blows followed by a hook, vinking macaw is stronger than ever.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" "Margaret says, hugging her mother."

"Ah, my princess by the gods you're alive, you haven't idea what I've been able to do to find you again."

At his side Nicholas and Forseti greet the others with the honor of a true. warrior, they prepare for battle.

Forseti approaches Alyka with a vulgar smile and admiring eyes.

"just as I'm well aware that I amn't the only one to seek the treasure of the gods..."

"As you can see... I overcame you." "Alyka says in a monstrous tone."

"Then why are you hiding?" "Let's... Show your true face."

Forseti throws a strong energy against Alyka, so strong that he can push them all away, devastating the gold-covered hall.

"That isn't enough barserk..."

"Laughter." "Forseti suspends his power."

"I am not as strong as I used to be, I'm not going to submit to a disgusting being like you."

"it won't only be you but all those who come in my way."