The Photo Shoot

Lucas Friar POV

Today I'm going to set. Honestly I don't want to be apart of some stupid kids show. I went from having a hit show to having to work at a cheesy kids show only because of a DUI.

If I get kicked off of this show I'll lose my manager and my family will have no chance for money. So all I have to do is trick the media into thinking Maya and I are in love and we'll be safe.

~
"I'm here!" I say walking into the set.

I walked over to Maya mainly just to annoy her. Its cute how annoyed she gets.

"Cowboy, why are you so close to me?" Maya said looking more annoyed then ever.

Before I can say anything Jacobs comes over to us.

"Guys we need you to leave set together then go to a photo shoot at Mandy's Photography in Beverly hills." Jacob said with a charming smile.

"Fine but why do we need to leave together?" Maya asked still annoyed.

"Just in case the paparazzi appears we need you guys together." Jacob answered.

"How do you guys feel about modeling together?" Jacob asked.

"Modeling is the best because you have to look hot, which comes easy to me, you know. I'm blessed with that." I say with a smile.

"You are such a" Maya started to say.

"Maya, you know the rules no curse words." Jacob said to Maya.

"Come on guys let's go to rehearsal." Riley or Miley said nicely.
~
"Maya, get in." I say annoyed.

"But i don't want to get in a car with Douchcas." Maya said.

"Fine, walk." I say starting the car.

"Wait, fine I'll get in." Maya said opening the car door.

"You know, we are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." I say with a little smile.

"What?" She said annoyed.

"How about we listen to music?" I say as I turn up the radio.

"Sure." Maya mumbled.

When I turned on the radio Selena Gomez's Nobody was on.

No heart, no hands, no skin, no touch
Can get me there, nowhere enough
To love me like you do, to love me like you do

"This is my favorite song." Maya said smilling.

"No kiss, no lips, no feel, no rush
Can keep me high, I swear no one
Can love me like you do, can love me like you do, oh" Maya sang.

Wow she is really good. Most singer can't sing at all.

" Nobody's gonna love me like you
Nobody, uh
Nobody, no uh" Maya continue singing.

I just watched her in awe.

"You're a really good singer." I say.

"Well thank you." She smiled.

"NObody, no uh
Nobody's ever LOVED me to the TRUTH
Like you, ooh" I started to sing horribly.

Maya started to laugh.

"You're awful." Maya said joyfully.

"Well thank you."

Maya laughed while I sang the rest of the song.
~
"We're here pancakes." I say getting out the car.

"Pancakes?" She said in a confused tone while getting out of the car.

"Since you get to call me Douchcas and Cowboy I get to call you pancakes." I say grabbing her hand.

"Fine but why are you holding my hand? I thought I sent a email about these rules." Maya said annoyed.

She was annoyed but she didn't move her hand.

"Look around, there is paparazzi everywhere. Remember our deal to Jacob?" I say nicely.

"Fine, let's go." Maya said walking towards the entrance of Mandy's Photography.

"Finally you're here." I woman said.

She was around my height but she looked a lot like Maya's friend Riley or Miley.

"Hi, I'm Mandy. Let's get started." The woman said seprating Maya and I to different rooms.
~
They put me in a suit and my hair slick back. I felt like a spy in a spy movie about saving there girlfriend from some evil guy. Then Maya came out from the other room.

She looked beautiful. (Picture above is how Maya looks.)

"Wow, Maya you look... Amazing." I say.

"Well thanks." Maya said slightly blushing.

"You too are so clearly made for each other." Mandy said smilling.

Maya and I just politely smile at her.

We took a few a pictures together and apart for Chick Meets Universes.

This year is for the second year of college for the characters.

"Hey, pancakes want to go to my place later." I say in a fake charming voice.

Maya couldn't say no in front of these people if she wanted to convince them she has to say yes. I'm horrible I know.

"Sure." Maya says in a fake smile.

"Let's go then." I say putting my arm over her and walking out of the building.

This is going to be a interesting afternoon.

I hope you like this chapter! Please rate and comment what you think will happen! Thank you so much for reading.