Finding Hart

M A Y A

I open my eyes to find myself naked under sheets next to huckleberry. What just happened? Did I just...

Shit.

I get out of the bed as fast as I can and go straight into the closet to grab a pair of worn down blue jean shorts and a simple tee shirt with the words Paris on it. I grab my black boots and run quietly into the bathroom to change and stuff.

Once I finish I grab my purse off the kitchen chair and leave the apartment slamming the door shut. I don't know where I'm going but I know I need to go.

L U C A S

Slam

What was that? Who just interrupted my beauty sleep? I get up to find out I'm naked and I go straight into my closet and grab some clothes. Once that's done I try to find Maya.

Did I just scare her off? Was she the one who slammed the door?

I walk open the door and look outside. No Maya in sight. She probably called Riley, right?

I grab out my phone and call Riley.

"Lucas, it's eight in the morning on a weekend! What do you want?"

"Has Maya called you?"

"Nope, I haven't heard from her since last night."

"You have to be kidding me."

"Why?"

"We sorta did some stuff and she left this morning, I guess."

"What sorta stuff?"

"You don't want to know."

"Oh never mind! Please do not tell me!"

"Anyway do you know where Maya might be?"

"Either Topanga's or her parents place."

"Thanks."

"God luck, bye."

"Bye."

I hang up on Riley and grab some converse and go out the door. I need to find Maya.

M A Y A

"Hey, Maya. What are you doing here so early?" Shawn, my step dad, asked.

I normally visit them every time I come to New York but I haven't been able too until now.

"Can I talk to mom, privately?" I say walking inside their small apartment.

"Sure, kiddo." Shawn answers. "She's in the kitchen."

"Thanks." I reply.

I walk into their kitchen to find my mom watching the food network.

"Mom?" I say.