A Birthday Surprise Part One

M A Y A

"Maya wake up!" Riley say as she throws a pillow in my face. I got up and saw I was sleeping in Riley's bed in the clothes I wore yesterday. "What happened?" I ask Riley as I rub my eyes trying to wake myself up.

Riley then takes a deep breath and answer in a really fast "Well you got jealous, we went to Missy's party to try to caught Lucas and Missy together, then we saw them kiss, and finally we went back here and you fell asleep."

"Oh, what day is it?" I questioned Riley getting up from her bed. "Well it's your birthday, birthday girl!" Riley replies in a way too perky voice.

"No, can we just ignore it the fact it's my birthday? I don't have anything planned anyway and after everything a pizza and a movie would be just fine." I say as I walked out of her room and she followed.

"No, my match maker team will plan the best birthday in less before 6:30pm!" Riley say, determined as ever.

"Fine, you do whatever you want as long as you don't invited you know who." I tell Riley.

"Voldemort?"

"Yeah, and Mrs. You Know who." I say.

"I didn't know Voldemort had a wife. Plus he died at the end so it would be very unlikely you get married when your dead." Riley say, confused.

"Spoilers, Riley!" I yelled.

"Sorry."

"Whatever, I got to go to my place and get clean." I say leaving Riley's house.

L U C A S

"And that's everything that happened last night?" Zay asked me just to make sure he knew everything. "Yeah." I replied.

"Dude, you messed up. Big. Time." Zay said unaware I already knew that. "I know. What can I do?" I asked Zay hoping for some advice.

"Lucas hold on Riley sent me a text." Zay said as I rolled my eyes at him. "What did she said?" I asked Zay as he read the text.

"Well the first text says 'Maya Hart is having a super rad party and you're invited! You can only bring one person with you!' Then the other one says 'Zay, can you help me? With the birthday stuff and I'll let you pick the cake?'" Zay read the text out loud.

"This is perfect!" I say extremely happy.

"Why?"

"Because they need a place to have the party right?" I asked Zay. "Yeah, I think." Zay says, confused and looking at me strange. "Well you know how my uncle owns that restruant down the road? I could lend them that place and Maya will forgive me!" I say extremely proud of my simple plan.

"You do realize she's Maya Hart not Missy. She isn't going to forgive you that easily." Zay said giving me a realistic view on it. "It's worth a try plus what else can I do?" I asked, Zay.

"I can give you a list but sure let's go with your stupid bound to fail plan." Zay mumbled but I couldn't care less. I was going to win back Maya Hart.

R I L E Y

"Maya do you know where you want your birthday?" I asked Maya over then phone.

"Um.. I don't know or care. You can decide but make it close to my apartment." Maya answered me.

"Why?"

"Beacuse if it sucks then I don't want too much traffic on the way back to my apartment." Maya answered with a little laugh at the end.

"Well this party is going to be the best thing that has ever happened to you Maya Penelope Hart!" I say overjoyed.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever I have to get ready for the best thing that has ever happened to me party, bye." Maya says.

"Bye, peaches." I said as I hanged up then phone.

I go straight to my computer to check out possible restruant or something and I get a text. Thinking it's Maya I automatically check it to find out it's Zay.

Zay: I know a great place for Maya's birthday party. It's free if you do something..

Riley: Ohh Really?! What do I have to do to make it free?

Zay: Lucas's uncle owns the restruant..

Riley: No, Zay. The last thing Maya wants is to see him.

Zay: please, she doesn't have to know! You want to make her happy don't you?

Riley: I want her to be more than happy but she really hates Lucas.

Zay: they started the whole thing hating each other and you know what that turned into? Love! #Lucaya4life #Lucayaisendgame #RiarkleToo

Riley: Fine but you and Lucas have to decorate the place while I do other planning.

Zay: done 😊😊😊😊

Riley: oh and invite some people too.

Zay: okay gtg

Riley: bye.

I put my phone down on my dark wood kitchen table. Did I just ruin my best friends birthday or make it better? Well looks like tonight is going to be to remembered for Murder or the best day of Maya's life.

------------------------------
Hey guys,
So the next chapter is going to be part two the last chapter then epilogue. So the is book is coming to a end very soon. Comment what you think will happen next.

If this chapter gets 20 votes and 10 comments then I'll show you guys a sneak peek/preview of the next chapter.

Anyway thanks for reading!

-Maria