Pretty Little Liar

Maya

"And scene!" Michael yells.

Everyone sighs with relief when he said that. Since we all didn't get to rehearse yesterday because of the Popcorn Awards he's making us work a little harder.

Other than that today was pretty normal if you minced all the weird looks I got today. I know some people would be shocked but the crew and cast have known me since season 1 so they should know I make stupid mistakes the last minute!

The only reason I kissed Lucas was so his stalker ex girlfriend would keep her lip injection mouth shut.

I know how cruel the media can be when they find out some secrets out. I used to date Riley's uncle who was only 3 years old then me and it ended badly. They found out he was Riley's uncle and started thinking he was something he wasn't and he couldn't handle the media.

The last straw was when there was a picture of him and so girl making out on the front of US magazine and everyone hated him so much he delete his social media accounts. I confronted him and told him to give my stuff back and that we are over. He started to publicly date her then I found out they were dating during our relationship and that's how I found my first crush ever was a pig.

I'm just glad it was never serious.

"So Maya-" Lucas approach me. Riley gave him a look that said she's not talking to you and grabbed my arm and dragged me to her dressing room.

"You know how I avoided you all day?" Riley gritted her teeth. "Well its because you lip locked the enemy!"

"Riley I did that to save my career!" I protested.

Riley stared at me then smirked and said "really?" I rolled my eyes."Yeah?" I replied.

"Maya I'm going to tell you something then you have to tell me something.. Personal." Riley smiled.

"Deal." I reply.

"I dated... Charlie." Riley confess.

"Wow." I blurted out.

"It wasn't serious or anything but we dated for a week and it was during Lucas's I'm a badass stage." Riley says. "We broke up because I found out he was planning to dump me so I did it before he could he even try to."

"Double wow." I said.

"Maya, do you like Lucas?" Riley blurted out.

"No!" I yell. I look at Riley who wasn't believing that at all. She just rolled her eyes and said "You are such a pretty little liar! Tell me the truth!"

I don't like Lucas like that. I mean he's a lot nicer then I expected and I think I could call him my friend by now but I don't like him. At least I don't think I do.

"What, I don't like him." I say.

"Maya how long have we been friends?" Riley asked.

"Since we were twelve and met at a set for a movie." I answer.

"And I know you better than anyone?" Riley questions.