4 Years Ago

{{Lucas}}

I stare at Maya who is trying to pick the lock of the door. She really doesn't want to be here. With me.

I don't get it. Most girls would kill to just see me for five seconds. Yet she would kill to get rid of me for 7 seconds. That's it, tonight I'm going to find out why she hates me.

"Maya?" I ask in the most gentle voice possible.

Maya just turns around gives me a fake smile and say "What do you want, cowboy?"

I took a deep breath and asked "Why do you hate me so much?"

Maya's smile disappears and she then said "You really don't remember?"

Did I meet Maya before thus whole fake relationship thing happen? I don't remember...

"No." I confess.

"I was a 14 year old geek who adored you. You were the 16 year old asshole everyone said you were. I didn't believe a word they said then I met you in a restaurant.." Maya says.

I think I remember this..

4 years ago

Ugh, I got named ass of the year by People Magazine. All I want is a nice meal with out any annoying fans.

"Here is your meal, sir." The waitress says as she hands me my meal.

"Thanks" I mutter.

The lady rolled her eyes and walked away. She probably read the article too.

Then some girl approach me. She had braces and a tee shirt with my face on it. I always find it creepy when someone has my face on their stomach.

She looked around two years younger than me and had her messy blonde hair in a pony tail.

"H-hello!" This girl stuttered.

I rolled my eyes and said "yes?"

"Sorry to disturb you but I'm a big fan." The girl said.

"Yeah, yeah, listen I don't have time for this so go away." I say.

The girl looked at me in total shocked and before walking away she muttered "you'll regret this, Lucas Friar." And walked away.

Yeah like I'll regret that.

(End of the flashback.)

"Oh my god, Maya I'm so sorry." I apologize.

"I been treated like shit all my life and finally I decide enough was enough. So thanks you being Douchcas gave me the strength to know you shouldn't be treated like a less then." Maya smiles.

"I'm really sorry, Maya." I say.

"Would you be sorry if I had braces and wore the words Ms Friar on my shirt?" Maya asked.

"What?" I blurt out.

"Lucas, every girl you ever dated you only dated her because she was pretty. You didn't care what her opinions were or anything really. Let's face it, you're shallow." Maya replied.

"No, I have liked a girl for more than her looks before." I declared.

"Oh, really?" Maya asked.

"yeah."

"Fine, here is a simple question." Maya smirked.

"Hit me." I reply.

"I wish." Maya rolled her eyes. "What her favorite color? That should be simple."

"Yellow." I smirk.

"View on politics?"

"Feel the bern."

"Favorite activity?"

"Art."

"Wow Friar. You know this much about a girl. I'm impressed. When this whole thing ends I wish both of you the best." Maya smiles. "So who is this girl?"

"You'll find out." I smirk.

Riley opens the door and yells "times up!"

Maya walks out and smirks for some reason while I walk out and go on my phone and call a cab. I need to start planning a little surprise for Maya if I want it to be perfect. She'll love it.

****

Sorry that this chapter was so short but this is kinda a filler chapter. Anyway thank you so much for reading and please vote and comment.