Popcorn Awards

[[Lucas]]

12:00pm
"Why did you do that?" I yell at a guilty Maya.

"I had too! She was going to spill!" She yelled back.

"Who was going to spill?" I soften my voice.
--------------------------------------------------------
7:03pm

Today is the popcorn awards. Its a award ceremony where I win choice hawty. (yes, grown adults spelled it that way to fit in with the younger crowd.) Also choice actor and a ton of other awards that I'll end up making my team carry them.

Right now I'm in my limousine to pick up Maya, my date. I tried to be nice or decent to her yesterday but she has her guard up and up high. Most girls who have their guard that up I give up on because they simply aren't worth the struggle but... Maya's different. I like different.

She makes me want to know why her guard is high, what she is thinking about, and just everything. Also the fact she despise me makes me really wonder what I did to her make her hate me this much.

Most of the girls I work with who just don't like me put up a fake smile just so they don't lose their job but makes it clear she has an opinion on me and isn't afraid to share it. You have to respect someone like that.

"Mr. Friar we're here." My bodyguard/driver Leo says to me.

"Thank you, Leo." I say as I walk out of the black limousine.

I walk into Maya's apartment building. This place was a little small for a celebrity like Maya and I but it's pretty decent. I look around the lobby for Maya. I then see a beautiful blonde wearing a long red sleeveless dress staring at a painting of a red rose on a table. There is only a red rose I don't know why would someone stare at that for a long time.

I walk over to the beautiful blonde and I tap on her shoulder and Maya turns around. She truly looks amazing. For once in my life I was speechless.

"Cowboy, are you ready to go?" Maya said taking the words right out of my mouth.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I say.

Our finger intertwined and we walk out together. We walk into the black limousine.

"Leo, the popcorn awards please." I say to Leo .

"Yes sir." He reply and starts to drive.

I stare at Maya while she looks out the window. God, I would love to know what this mysterious blonde is thinking. Oh, did I mentioned Maya looked amazing? Because she looks absolutely gorgeous.

"You know, Lucas..." Maya starts whisperers.

"Yeah?" I whisper.

"You could have been born a bug. You were not. Be grateful." Maya said with a smirk.

"Wow, you are truly a deep person, Hart." I sarcastically say.

She giggled and playfully shoved me. She is adorable.

"I can't wait for the popcorn awards." Maya smiled.