"You're not her."

L U C A S

"I'm going to get us some drinks and you just go over to Darby and her boyfriend. I'll be back in a few minutes." Missy said, nicley.

"Okay." All I said back and went over to her friends. I knew all of them. Darby guess starred in my show as a girl who died and I needed to figure out her murder. It was a Halloween episode.

Yogi is a rapper called "Yogi Gabba Gabba" and is pretty successful at that. My uncle is his manger so of course we did a song together called "If Sesame Street was real."

I might add that it was pretty lit.

"So Darby and Yogi, how are you guys." I ask them.

"Sup bro, I been fine AF." Yogi replied look at his gold chain around his neck. "Well Lucas I have been incredible fine. Thank you for asking." Darby told me in a British accent.

"Why is she talking in a British accent?" I ask Yogi who seems more focus on his chain then us. "Oh she's in a new movie and she play's a British girl and she has been practicing her accent." Yogi answered me, in a annoyed tone.

"I'm back." Missy says handing me a red cup with "punch."

"So Missy why did you invite me here?" I questioned her after I took a ship of my drink. I wasn't going to question what in it because I didn't care. At all.

"Well you haven't done anything fun ever since you got with Maya. In fact you've been a better person since she's been in your life. It's awful." Missy explained to me. "So I though you could you use a little fun."

"Yeah, well, ...I guess I could use some fun." I tell Missy with a smirk on my face. "Let's get started, Friar." Missy told me pulling me towards the dance floor.

M A Y A

"So, Maya you forgive me?" Riley said after pleading for my forgiveness for the five hundredth time. "Because I'm really sorry."

"Fine, I guess I forgive you but you really need to stop making Lucas and I your business." I tell her, honestly.

"Okay, I promise I'll try not to get too involved." Riley told me as she looked down and laughed. "Why did you laugh?" I ask Riley.

"I just imagine Lucas dancing with Missy at her friends party. He's probably dreading every minute of it." Riley told me with a little smirk on her lips.

He:) went:) with:) Missy:) to:) a:) party:) together:)

I'm not jealous at all...

"He's at a party with Missy Bitchford?" I ask trying to act like I don't care.

"Yeah, they told me that's where they were going after you laughed in his face." Riley explained to me. "Plus why do you care? I thought you didn't want to get back together."

"I don't but do you want to go get some food?" I ask her grabbing my keys from my purse.

"We have enough food here." Riley told me.

"Riley, let's go get some food. Please." I say in firm tone.

"Oh, I get it. We're going to go get 'food' then accidentally end up at the party and Lucaya happens." Riley says with a huge smile.

"Let's go." I say ignoring what Riley just said. "We have to get 'food.'"

L U C A S

"Lucas, come on it's Colors by Halsey." Missy said practically forcing me to dance with her like we were a couple.

"Missy can we talk soon private?" I asked and she just nodded. She lead me me outside to a dark wooden bench in a garden.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Missy asked as she sat down on the bench. "Missy I really like you-" I say before being interuppted by Missy.

"I like you too-"

I was going to tell Missy that she needs to back the hell off. In a nice way of course.

"And your a nice person who only deserves the best but I-" I started to before being cut off again by Missy only this time with a kiss. That did not like plan.

M A Y A

"Hey Darby, do you know where Lucas is?" I ask Darby who was reading a book called 'How to be British.' Darby then put her book down on a table and told me "yeah, he went outside with Missy."

"Thanks." Riley said and we went out side to the back yard and saw them together kissing. I shouldn't have came here.

L U C A S

I stopped the kiss an said "You're not her."

Missy looked at me confused and then I heard someone tell "You jerk!" I turned around and saw a blonde and bruntette go inside the house.

I made a mistake. A big one.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

If this chapter gets ten comments and twenty votes I'll update in two days.

Thanks for 2k reads!

Anyway thanks for reading!

Maria