Hangin With Douchcas

Maya POV
I'm at Douchcas place but not by choice. If he hadn't asked be in front of the photographer I would have said no but he just wanted me to say yes. He is just annoying sometimes.

"So Maya want to go to my own theater and not watch a movie?" He asked with his signature smirk.

He really thought that was a good idea to ask me? Does he think I'm a idiot?

"Okay listen cowboy I'm only here because you had to use our situation against me so let's just actually watch a movie and not talk!" I say.

"God pancakes you get angry fast!" Lucas said with a even bigger smirk.

What is with him calling me pancakes? I just really hate him.

"Shut up let's just go watch the damn movie!" I yell.

"Fine, go to the last room in hallway on the left." He said like he gave up.

"What would you be doing?" I ask kindly.

"I'll go get the popcorn." He mumbled as he walked away.

I watch him leave the room then go into the hallway. I walk down to the last room and i found his theater exactly the way I picture it. It was big and had red couch's instead of red chairs like they have in the theater. I guess if you have the money you could do that.

"You like the theater?" Lucas whispers behind me.

He came out of nowhere. I didn't hear him come into the theater.

"So what movie do you want to watch?" I ask him ignoring his question.

"StarStruck, that Disney movie." He said walking to the first red couch in the front.

"Okay." I walk to the same couch and sit at the opposite side of him.

He gets up and grabs the movie and puts it in the huge DVD player. I'm serious that DVD player is twice the side of a normal one.

Anyway I'm surprise that he even know about that movie! Its my favorite DCOM ever! Wait did he read my Wikipedia page and found that out? I don't trust the fact he knows about my favorite DCOM.

He sits down right next to me just to piss me off buts its not going to work. I'm not going to get angry I'm going to calm. God, I hate him.

"So pancakes, you like the movie so far?" He charmingly smiled.

"We've only been watching it for like 15 seconds." I say in sarcastic tone.

"Yeah I know but I just want to know your opinion on... The movie." He whispers like we we're in a actual theater.

Well its nice to know he cares about my opinion but I... Wait since when has he cared? This is just a way for him to find out some information about me and send it to TMZ or something.

"Let's just watch the movie, okay?" I snap at him.

He looked sorta hurt but then just started watching the movie. I felt a little guilty but I did what to protect my career.

***

"Cowboy, I better get going." I whisper to him.

It was already 10 O'Clock and my mom is probably wants me home.

"But the movie isn't over." Lucas whined like a little kid.

"Well I have to go bye!" I say as I walk out of his theater and soon out of his house.

***

Finally home sweet home! I been here for an hour but I just like the feeling of being at my place.

I go over to my desk and I grab my phone and go on Twitter. I check my notifications which is filled with fans. I love my fans and sometimes I wish I could meet and hug each and everyone but I can't. I reply to a few and follow a few.

Then I see something that makes me more than angry. How dare Lucas Cowboy Friar tweet! That little pig.

Hey guy's! Having fun hanging with Penelope and doing some stuff with her! ;)

Normally I wouldn't be mad if I didn't have dirty minded fans. I love my fans but they come up with some interesting edits on Instagram. Now they might think Lucas and I we're doing it.

I'll have to deal with him later but I need to sleep the Chick Meets Universe cast is going to the Popcorn Award tomorrow so I have to get my beauty sleep. I love the Popcorn Awards but the only problem I'll have to go on the pink carpet with Friar. I just better go to sleep an forget about him for 8 hours... Hopefully.

***

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Please rate and comment if you can!