chapter 4

I finally finished this one!! It took me blood, sweat and tears!! I really struggled with it. Sorry for the mistakes, but I just don't see them anymore. Thank you for all the votes and comments on the previous chapters. I really really really appriciate it. Can't believe it has already more then 1800 reads :O. You guys are amazing. This one is dedicated to AylaLoves1D because she's one of the people who encouraged me to start writing. 

The cap stopped in front of an apartment complex. This would be my house for a very long amount of time. I gave the cap driver his money and got my luggage. My apartment was at the 4th floor. And of course there wasn’t a lift so I literally dragged everything upstairs. I got my keys out of my bag and stumbled in the little hall. I dropped everything on the floor and went to explore my apartment. It was really small, but at least is was mine. The hall came out at the living room with an little tiny kitchen attached to it. In the living room was the door to the bedroom with a little decent bathroom attached to it. Luckily everything was furnitured, so I didn’t had to worried about that. The only thing I needed to do is to put some colors on the walls to make it really mine. But that wasn’t a thing I was going to worry about right now.  

I was exhausted, literally exhausted. I slumped down on the bed. Not even bothering to get my close or even my shoes off. All the stress before the movement asked a great toll of me. And the plane flight didn’t turned out as smooth as I wished for. What the hell happened to me right there? I knew I wasn’t the person for big crowds or small rooms. But what happened right there was out of proportion. ‘Niall, you’re such an idiot and a baby!!’ I groaned while I thought about the things that happened on the airport and airplane. I appreciated the way Harry was kind of looking after to me, but it was also really embarrassing at the same time. But why did he do that in the first place? Is wasn’t like he knew me or something. Was I really looking so vulnerable or was it something else? Maybe he was one of those guys who just wanted to take care of everyone? And that Louis guy, what the hell was his problem? And a better question, why did I let him get to me that bad? Why couldn’t I just have ignored him? You know the answer Niall, because you are a baby! Just like he said. And again, the question raised up to me: ‘What did I do to deserved that death stare he gave me?’ The shivers still rolled down my spine while I thought about that look he gave me. Whit that last image in my head I fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later. First I didn’t recognized where I was, but soon everything came back. I looked at my watch and saw it was only 8pm. My stomach grumbled. I didn’t think I haven’t been without food for this long. I groaned by the realization I had nothing to eat. The only solution was to got up and grab some food outdoors. I got up and took a look in the mirror. The view I saw wasn’t very appealing, my blond dyed hair stood in every single direction, expect for the right one. And not even to mention my eyes, they were still red and puffy from the crying and the nap I just had. I walked down to the hallway and grabbed my luggage. I threw them on the bed and grabbed some fresh boxers, clothes, a towel and my bathroom equipments.

The shower was long and hot and took everything out of my mind, because to be honest, I still had the last stare from Louis in my head. After I dried my hair and my body I slipped in my  fresh clothes and styled my hair a little bit. I grabbed my wallet, keys and phone and walked out the door. I checked my phone and saw it was still on the airplane mode. I quickly switched it on and immediately it started buzzing. I got several texts from my mom and I quickly responded I was landed and arrived save at my apartment. After that I turned it off, cause I didn’t want to get bothered right now. I would call my mum tomorrow to tell everything, well not everything, no way I was going to tell her my breakdown. She would immediately book a flight to London or she would tried to persuade me to come back. And I didn’t want either of them to happen.