Chapter 14

Thank you again for all the support!! And aren't you proud for me updating this soon? This chapter is dedicated to nouisthings for the lovely comment. In this chapter is a special appearance because I love her to bits!! I'm not really happy with the end of this, but let me know what you think!! xx

I woke up the next morning with the nagging thing in my mind I was forgetting something very important.
And suddenly it hit me, it was the first Monday in London for me and that meant I had my job interview today! How the hell could I have forget that?
I checked the clock and saw it was 8am and I had my interview at 9.00. I flew out off bed and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw I looked like a mess. I groaned in frustration. How could I let this happen? But I knew how and it were two words: Louis Tomlinson. I knew he was bad news and this proved it even more.
Because of him and his drama I forgot the most important thing! The job interview for being a music teacher at a primary school. If I got this I would be able to earn enough money to stay here, but if I didn’t get it, I would need to look for other work and in the worst case I would need to move back to Ireland. And I really didn’t want that. I came here to prove a point to everyone, but mostly to myself, that I can do anything I want, that I can stand on my own two feet.
At this moment I promised myself I would not let myself involved again with Louis. I just couldn’t deal with him right now. Not even after the kiss we shared, a kiss I could still feel on my lips, a kiss that felt so good, I still got weak in the knees from it only thinking about it.
I quickly pushed those thoughts away and jumped in to the shower. After a quick wash I dried myself and put on the first fresh clothes I saw. I really needed to go to do my laundry, but I hadn’t had the time for it, again because of Louis.
I made my way over to the kitchen and grabbed some cereal and milk. I had never ate as fast as I did now.
I didn’t have the time anymore to prepare myself for the interview, and I really could slap myself in the face for that. I grabbed my bag with the little information I had from the school in it. There was also a route in it, but since I obviously didn’t looked up how I could get there by bus I decided to walk. I just hoped it wasn’t that long of a walk and I didn’t get lost.

 I grabbed my things and walked out. Just as I closed the door I heard someone next to me. I turned around and saw Liam, also just heading out.
‘Hey Niall,’ he said surprised. ‘I hadn’t expect you to be awake this early.’
‘Well I have an appointment for a job interview  and I’m already late so I need to go, bye Liam.’
‘What, you have a job interview? Why didn’t you tell me?’ Liam said.
‘Really Liam? Like I had the time to tell you that with all the shit that was going on!! I didn’t even thought about until this morning because of that and now I will be late and probably ruin everything!!’ I now almost shouted.
Guilt took over his features. ‘I am so sorry Niall. We should have been more considerated about you having to still settle down here.’
‘Yeah, well, I really need to go now.’ Is said, not showing any emotions.
Liam sighed. ‘Please Niall, I am sorry okay, can I at least give you a lift?’
I hesitated for a bit, but if I wanted to be somewhat on time it was the best thing to take his offer.
‘Okay,’ I mumbled.

And so it happened I only came in 5 minutes late. But they didn’t really mind, cause the two people I had the job interview with, weren’t ready either. The interview only lasted 20 minutes. And after they showed me the school I was outside again.

 I looked at my watch and I saw it only was 10.15am. I decided to walk home and to overthink everything that happened the last few days. I also thought about the interview and when I was finally home again, I had convinced myself, I totally messed that one up. I knew I needed to talk to someone before a full panic  attack would hit me, but I didn’t want to bother anyone from home. The best next person to talk to was Zayn.
Although I knew he suspected something had happened between Louis and I, and I really wasn’t ready to talk about that, I still decided to call him.
After two rings he picked up the phone. ‘It’s Zayn’
‘Hi Zayn, uhm, with Niall.’
‘Hey, man, how are you doing after everything?’
‘Uhm, can I maybe come over? Or can you come over to me?’ I quickly added when I realized I didn’t even know where he lived.
‘Is it really important Niall, cause I was about to head out to have lunch with Perrie.’
‘Uhm, no no it is okay, have fun, bye Zayn.’
I was close to tears now and I hung up before Zayn could react.