Chapter 15

Sorry for the long wait and for this short chapter. But hopefully it will fill your Nouis hearts :). And I promise things will get better for the both of them very soon. Thank you for all the support! If you have questions ask them on my message board or send me in private, I will always react on there! This one is dedicated to SophiaRouge for the huge compliment, althought I'm not agreeing with her cause fanboy is ten thousand times better then this ever will be :). XX

‘Shhht, Niall, calm down, it’s okay I’ve got you, calm down.’ Louis whispered in my ear while drawing soothing circles on my lower back. But I couldn’t calm down, I really wanted too, but I just couldn’t. The tears were still streaming down my face and the sobbing sounds I was making, were the worsed ever. I lifted my arms up and clung to Louis’ shirt for dear life. My face was still in the crook of his neck when I heard someone gasped behind me.

‘Louis, what happened?’ I heard Harry’s frantic voice
‘I don’t know Harry.’ Louis said in a desperate voice. ‘One moment it looked like he was going to fight me and the other he was on the ground crying like there was no tomorrow. I couldn’t just let him sit there alone. It was scary Harry, the face he made when he let himself sank down. It looked like all the happiness was drained for him in that moment.’

I stiffened at his words and all of the sudden my sobbing stopped but tears were still streaming down my face.
What did Louis just said? I vowed to myself that that would never ever happen to me again, but I guess, I failed, again.
Louis  noticed the sudden difference in me and carefully loosened his arms. But I didn’t want him to let go.
‘No, no please.’ I whimpered.
And he instantly wrapped his arms around me again.

‘We really should take him home Louis.’ Harry said, worry visible in his voice. ‘I called Liam and Zayn  to say we found him and they are on their way with the car, they should be here in ten minutes.’
‘Can you help us up?’ Louis asked.
After that I felt two more hands around my waist and I knew it was Harry. He tried to lift me off Louis, but I just didn’t want to let go.
‘Niall, can you just let go for a little bit, so I can stand up?’ Louis whispered in my ear.
I released his shirt slowly and I felt how he untangled his arms from me.

Harry lifted me up and not even five seconds later I felt Louis’ arms around me again. One of his arms supported my bum and the other was securely around my waist. I draped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. And he started to walk with me in his arms.
I heard Louis and Harry quietly speaking with each other but I couldn’t really understand what they were saying and I really didn’t want to know either. The whole time I was just numb in Louis’ arms. My head once again in the crook of his neck, my eyes still flowing over with tears.

The next thing I knew, I was silently waking up by someone carefully shaking my shoulder.
‘Niall, wake up, we’re here.’ I recognized Zayn’s voice.
‘No it’s okay Zayn, let him sleep, I will carry him.’ I heard Louis whisper.
And I realized we must be in Liam’s car. I really didn’t remember how we got there, but I couldn’t care less. The only thing that matters, that Louis was still holding me.
‘Are you sure Louis?’ A voice asked I recognized as Liam.
‘Yes, Liam, I’m sure! I promised I would never let him go and I will keep that promise. Can someone please open the car for me?’

 I kept my eyes closes and I heard doors opening and closing. Once again someone else kept me steady, I thought it was Zayn this time, while Louis was getting up. A minute later I felt someone’s breath against my face.
‘Niall,’ Louis whispered while he wiped the stained tears from my face, ‘I know you are awake, can you wrap your arms around my neck?’
I did as I was asked and with one swift movement Louis swept me up from the car seat, right in his arms. This time he held me bridal style.
He brought me inside, while the other three boys followed us, in a serious conversation. I couldn’t hear exactly what they were discussing be I knew it was about me.
Louis didn’t let me think about it, cause he kept whispering to me: ‘You will be fine, we will be fine. It will all gonna be okay.’

We took the elevator and a minute later we were at my apartment.
‘Niall, I need to put you down cause you need to get your keys.’ Louis said.
I hummed in understanding.
He let me down and I took the keys out of my pocket. I fumbled with them and Louis took them out of my hand.
Before he opened the door he turned over to the others: ‘I think I can handle it here alone.’
‘No, we are not letting him alone now.’ Liam said.
‘He isn’t alone Liam, Louis is with him.’ Zayn stepped in. ‘I think it will be good for Niall to have not too many people around.’
‘Okay, if you say so,’ Liam said. ‘But you call us when you need us!’ He demanded.
‘Yes, I will’ Louis answered while he unlocked the door.

‘Come on Niall, let’s get you in bed.’ Louis said and he gently pushed me inside.
I immediately made my way over to my bedroom. I stripped down to my boxers and got under the covers.
Louis came after me, and without  me having to ask about it, he stripped down to his boxers and slipped beside me.
Even though I was slightly bigger as Louis, he still wrapped his arms around me and pressed my back to his chest.
‘Sleep now Niall, I will stay here with you, there is nothing to worry about.’ He breathed in my ear.
A deep sigh left my mouth as I drifted to sleep, securely wrapped in Louis’ arms.

Hope you enjoyed it!! Let me know what you think :). Xx