{edited} Twenty-Four ||Bubble||

{First published February 2016}
{Edited 6-17-2016}

|| Bubble ||

}Avery{

Protect. Possess. Angry. Fear.

It all hits me like a tidal wave and I know the wolf. Dean. I mean Dean is close. I don't know what to do. I shake from my fear and the onslaught of his emotions. And the fact that I'm alone. Out here by my self. I think I could very well cry right now.

My fist clench. I don't know what to do. Cam just left without telling me anything. Left. My heart pounds to the point its all I hear. My arms jerk of their own accord. The fear ruling my body makes me shake and jerk. Cam said he, Dean wouldn't hurt me. That we have this bond. I just don't know. What if he's wrong. What if he's too far gone? What if he's all wolf and just sees me as lunch. Oh my god. I'm so screwed.

I don't know whether its my curiosity or something else but I feel my eyes pop open.

A whine slips passed my clinched lips. It. He is standing right behind me. I can see his refection in the glass doors leading into the kitchen. My eyes go wide and I turn around.

Maybe I shouldn't of done that.

Oh God. He's so freaking huge. He's right there. Right in front of me maybe two or three inches away.

His massive head is level with my chest. His eyes are bright copper. They stare into my eyes and flick around. Its like he's looking for something in them. Fear, that's all he'll see. Cause that's all I feel He's tall and huge. So much more bigger than what I remember or is it my fear making him seem larger. I don't know. I just don't know. Cam shouldn't of left me.

A warm puff of breath hits me across my face, Like a huff- moving a few pieces of my hair. Can he smell my fear? He'd have to be able to feel it. That's how I got him to come to me to begin with. Animals attack when they smell fear right? Deep breath Avery. Deep breath. He's different. Cam said so, but Cam also left me. So I don't know what to think.

I'm gonna kill Cam for putting me in this dang situation. And Kayden. He shouldn't of let this happen to me. I'm suppose to be his mate. Shouldn't he protect me from things like this. The tingles. What is going on with the tingles. I've always felt them around Kayden, but that's twice now he's been near and I haven't felt a thing. They need to learn how to explain things better.

"AHH!" I fall backwards as the wolf, no not wolf Dean- touches me with his wet nose on my cheek. To close. His mouth full of sharp teeth so dang close to my body. My face.

I'm panting and sweating up a storm. Nevers. This must be my nerves and the fear making me a sweaty, panting mess. My arms are behind me, keeping me from fulling laying on the ground. Does he see me as food. God I hope not.

The wolf- Dean cocks his head to the side and those odd copper eyes narrow in aggravation. The feeling hits me hard. How could he be upset with me. I haven't done a thing to him. He's the one here. Right here sticking his big face and wet nose in my personal bubble. Does wolves know about personal bubbles? I don't thinks so or he's just ignoring that rule.

I look over my shoulder and see all three boys pressed up to the glass. Each have a different look on their faces. I look pleadingly at them and watch Cam mouth the work 'Speak'.

I slowly move my head back towards Dean. He's been sniffing at various parts of my body but stops with my movement. Talk to him. Yeah okay, cause it's totally normal to talk to a wolf.

"Hi." I whisper out. "Please don't eat me."

I flinch when he shakes his head letting out a huff.

What am I suppose to do. I whine and bit my lip.

My legs jerk when he lays down beside me, resting his massive head on my thigh looking at me with those copper eyes.

Oh my god.

My muscles are so tense, its starting to hurt. What to do. What to do.

I squeal when I feel his head move to between my legs and sniff.

Oh, my god. What is he doing?

He cocks his head, looking at my face then lays his head back down on my thigh.

That was so freaky weird. And definitely past the bubble.

I look back over my shoulder at Cam. He just moves his hand in a wiping motion.

I can do this. I can do this.

I reach out slowly letting my hand hang in front of his face. My eyes close shut. He will not bite me. He should of done it by now if he was going to. Right.

A ruff wet thing wipes across my hand. I look and he's licking me. If feels like a weight lifts off my shoulders and I relax. That's good. Licking is suppose to mean they like you, well with dogs anyways and wolves are dog like.

He lays his head back on my lap and I slowly start to run my hand through his black fur. It's softer than what I thought it would be considering it looks course. I look him over, never stopping my hand. He's quite gorgeous. The black of his fur turns purple in some places where the sun hits it and white in others The tip of his left ear is white along with his left back paw.

I wonder what I'm suppose to do now. I called him. He's here and not eating me which is a good thing. He's also content. That feeling flows through him to me causing my eyes to drop a little. Maybe a little nap. Calling to him made me tired. This whole thing made me tired.

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it.
Can you fan?
star
comment
share
follow me.
Thanks bunches.
with love, Ash