{edited} Thirty~Seven || Sync ||

{First published May 2016}
{Edited 6-19-2016}

|| Sync ||

}Avery{

"It's weird." I whisper to myself wiping the blood from my lips watching Kayden, Laying on the bed barley breathing.

I asked Cam why we pass out after a bite and the gits of it at least what I understand is it's our bodies way of building the final link of the life mate bond.

I  can't help myself. I run my fingers through Kayden's thick hair and down his tanned cheek.

"This is weird right?" I ask looking at Dean and my breath freezes in my chest.

I didn't really pay any attention to him when I came into the room. Only focusing on Kayden. The guilt and worry coming from Kayden just pressed everything else to the back of my mind.

In till now.

Dean with only a pair of black shorts on is leaned up against the wall next to the door. His arms are crossed against a very formed chest. I follow the ridges with my eyes. Chiseled arms, craved chest, down my gaze goes.

His abs are craved, I'm sure I could feel each individual ridge of muscle with my finger tips.

There's a light dusting of hair blow his belly button leading into the band of his shorts, resting on slim hips.

I feel the heat of my blush, knowing I'm red as a tomato. My heart has picked up its tempo just looking at him.

He's not as board as Kayden, but this boy is made from sin it's self. I gulp.

And he's mine, god that will take some time getting use too. Calling both him and Kayden mine and believing it will take time.

I flick a look up to his face and know from the pride shining in his eyes he watched me, eating him up. That one sided smirk, lifting up his plump lips does crazy things to me. With a shake of my head I retreat into the attached bathroom.

The door shuts behind me with a click and I relax. Slightly.

Turing the cold water on at the sink, I cup my hands and bring it to my lips. Swooshing the water around in my mouth to get the coppery taste of Kayden's blood. It's not the best taste in the world. Blood.

Once I spit the red tinted water out, I cup another hand full, splashing it on my face. Washing away the sweat I know is there and hopefully the stress with it.

I haven't looked at myself in the mirror after Kayden bit me. I even avoided the mirror when I took a shower before coming down here. I was afraid. Afraid of what I would see. What it would mean.

Looking now I realise my mistake.

Alright don't freak out. You knew you would have two guys name on either side of your neck. So this must be normal. The normal part of having not one but two life mate's.

I tell myself this but looking at the tribal and the small paw print, all I can think is I have been collared. Collared with a silver shine and two guys names.

Branded like property for the whole wide world to see.

I don't know if I feel angry or highly upset. Either way it's not good.

I run my fingers from Dean's name along the tribal, across the paw and to Kayden.

I don't feel anything. No raised skin or bumps. It's like a a tattoo. Nothing but smooth skin.

I worry my lips leaving the bathroom and the awful truth mirror behind.

A smile blooms across my face as I enter the bathroom and see Kayden awake and standing.

The smile slowly fades as I take in the scene in the middle of the bedroom. My mouth pops open in a silent oh.

They're standing nose to nose. Literally. Kayden has a few inches on Dean in height. But other wise their noses are touching.

Both of them are tense, muscles busting a the seems. Dean's normal copper eyes seem to glow. While Kayden's flash from his jade green to a yellowish.

Should I step in? I kinda figured they'd come to blows sooner or later. But this is so much sooner that I would like.

Opening up the link between the three of us, I feel no jealousy or anger. Just pure animal dominance. It's wild energy.

So this is a wolf thing. I believe I'll stay right where I am.

If feels like hours as they do nothing but stare at each other. Just stare. It's creepy and frying my already shattered nerves.

Finally something happens. I don't know what it means though.

Kayden nods his head, looking down and to the left. That self satisfied smirk covers Deans plump lips.

Why every time I look at those lips all I want to do is nibble on them. Gods, that can't be heathy or normal. Right?

It's like their in sync with each other. As one they turn facing me. Standing shoulder to shoulder.

Dean has a one side smirk and Kayden as a soft smile gracing his lips.

I shift from foot to foot. When they do nothing, I move further into the room by the edge of the bed, an arms length away from the guys.

Should I say something?

Nope.

They break apart Kayden going left and Dean going right.

I tense and my pulse pounds in my ears.

They both do a complete circle around me, finally stopping on either side of me.

ummm.

I gasp as they move closer. Their muscular chests touching my arms, shoulders on both sides of my body.

I bit my lip. Confused. Is this some kind of wolf thing too or are they messing with me.

Heat flushes my body, sending a zing in places that's never felt such a thing. It makes me uncomfortable and a little worried.

They both lean in close, breathes blowing ever so softly on both sides of my neck. I bit my lip. As goose bumps flow on my skin with a shiver.

"Avery." The both breath my name at the same time. My eyes shut on their own and a soft gasp parts my wet lips. Dean's soft whimsical voice mixing with Kayden's deep baritone. It's the most wonderful sound I ever heard.

Thanks for reading:)
Please show your support.
star
comment
share
follow me.
Thanks so much
with love, Ash