{edited} Thirty~ Five || You Know ||

Writer Note: Thank you so much for all the stars and comments. I honestly can not believe others like this is story as well. (I think its awesome, but of course it's part of my fantasy world I dream up) Thank you. I love hearing from readers so don't be shy :)

{First published April 2016}
{Edited 6-19-2016}

|| You Know ||

}Avery{

Bright copper eyes stare into my face. Into my whole being. They are a light with something powerful and unknown. I lift the gate to our link letting whatever is in his eyes to fill my body.

Affection. A deep unflinching affection. A hint of lust.

I slam the gate down, How could this boy feel this deeply for me with out even knowing me. Is it just this bond, life mate thing we have that brings this out. Is it even real. As for that little blip of lust, I'm not even going to think about it right now.

Copper eyes disappears and reappears bringing back to the now and then hauntingly, stunning boy practically naked hovering over me.

I bit my lip. Why me? Why am I the one always in these awkward situations. I'm still as stone, other than the tornado of butterfly's in my belly and the heat pooling in my core. God, He smells so good. Like fresh rain and something dark. Enticing.

"Hi." I whisper watching those lips go up on the other side, forming a full blown smile.

Hi. That's all I can think to say. This boy is hovering over me. This very sexy boy, almost naked and I say hi. I mentally shake my head.

My heart stops, holds for a beat as he bends down.

Is he going to kiss me? Do I even want him to kiss me?  What will Kayden think?

I hold my breath, and at the last minute he veers right towards my neck. My breath whistles out. Oh my god. I think I'm panting.

His white hair falls over his face, fluttering across my cheek.

What is he doing?

I feel the lightest touch, his nose maybe, run across my neck and down my shoulder. My heart is pounding so loud it's all I hear. Excitement, nervousness, and fear battle for control.

Something wet and rough follows the path of his nose going up instead of down.  I jerk and a small moan falls from my lips. I snap them close.

I stiffen, afraid to move. As a warm feeling flushes my body. He's licking me.

I watch wide eyed, panting as he slowly raises his head. His face is expressionless except for a shine in his wicked eyes. He licks those plump lips.

"So sweet." He whispers, "All mine."

Oh my god. I bit my lip, wide eyed.

He's up in a flash. I watch from my prone form. Sweating and breathless as he pads across the dark wood floors to the far side of the room. He folds himself into the window seat looking out at the tress. One leg propped up, muscles flexing in his arm as he wraps it around his left leg. Leaving his right one dangling from the seat, toes tapping the floor.

"That was intense." I jerk at the sound of Cam. I forget he was even here.

I try to swallow, but my mouth is dry as a bone. He….he…

"What just happened?" I ask looking at Cam.

He has a blush covering his cheeks. "Something private." He mumbles looking down.

"Why is he even in here? Why is Jeff letting him in here?" I mutter out, sitting up, running my hands through my hair. I'm a jumble mess.

He licked me. Called me sweet and all his. I'm on a tornado over load of feeling I can't even begin to explain or grasp.

"He's your mate." Cam states like I'm dumb.

Maybe I am. Not having grown up in this world and everything is alien and so weird to me.

"And." I stress crossing my legs. I peek over at Dean, he looks to be solely occupied with the view through the  window, but the way his body is turn and the tilt of his head I think he's listening to us. That makes me fiddle with my fingers.

"It's like your married. Jeff has no reason to stop it."

I blush three shades of red. Married? Um. I don't think so.

I'm sick to my belly from nerves. "Do we have to.... you know?" I ask not looking at Cam, wringing the grey blanket between my hands.

"Know what?" The curious lit to Cam's voice has me looking up.

He doesn't know what I mean. This is so embarrassing. I know I teased him about it the day at the lake. I was cold about it and I didn't have these menacing feelings holding me back. Letting me know how to feel about this subject.  But now I do and I don't like it.

I take a deep breath, "You know.." I nod toward Dean with wide eyes.

I see the moment Cam understands. His eyes go wide and he chuckles."Not if you don't want to."

There's another soft echoing of a laugh. Dean. He is listening. Oh god. I kind of knew he was, but then again my mind was hoping he wasn't.

There's a beat of silence and I can't handle it anymore.

I scramble out of the bed, not looking at either boy, "I'm going to shower. You guys should, maybe leave." I mumble shifting from foot to foot.

"I'll watch some T.V." Cam says smiling moving to the opposite side of the room from Dean.

I watch him at he steps down into the mini living room. He sprawls out on the black coach, remote in hand.

Okay then. Deep breath.

I step down off the raised platform the bed is on. I can do this. Nothing to it. Just walking across the room. Then why do I feel my heart beating so hard?

As I walk past Dean heading to the bathroom, I come to a paralyzing stop as a warm hand softly grabs my wrist. I bit my lip, nervous as all get out looking at the door to my escape.

His thumb glides across my wrist and with a slight tug has me looking into those copper eyes.

"No fear." His voice is soft and commanding. He stops like he's struggling to put the words together. "No fear me."

No fear. I can do that. Right? Right.

I nod and he lets go of my hand. How long till he remembers everything I wonder. Like the simple things and how to form sentences. Would the attention he gives me get worse when he becomes more human. I don't know whether I like that idea or not.

With a tiny smile I more or less run into the huge bathroom. Once the door shuts I can breath normally. Kind of.  Wow. I can't help it, but to be excited and afraid for what this life has in store for me.

Thanks for reading
Can you Fan??
star
comment
share
follow me.
A big fat thank you,
    Ash