{edited} Twenty-Nine ||Hundred Percent ||

{First published March 2016}
{Edited 6-18-2016}

|| Hundred Percent ||

}Avery{

"Cam just don't stand there. Get him off." I pant out, my breathing harder as Dean's weight settles on my chest.

Hearing footsteps I tilt my head backwards. Two pair of shoes stand next to my head. A pair of black combat boots and a pair of nikey's. Aden and Nick.

My eyes go up and see the astonishing look on both guys faces.

"Help." I gasp

They both jerk back a little. Surprised maybe. I don't know.  They just need to get him off me.

Aden comes over to my left side and grabs a hold of Deans right arm. He pulls making Dean roll off towards him and I roll right. I scramble up to my feet, stomping, yes stomping like a mad two year old, towards Cam and I slug him right in the shoulder.

It didn't even register on his shocked face, but it made me feel just a tiny bit better. Seeing his eyes still focused on the bite mark, My hand moves back up, folding over the wound. It makes me self conscious. Him staring at it and I don't even know why.

"What was that?" Aden chuckles.

I whirl around narrowing my eyes. He's laughing.

"He bit me." I screech at him. "Did you bite Cam?"

"What? No." A frown forms on his face.

"Why did he bite me then?"

"How am I suppose to know?" Aden sneers.

"You where in the Rage and Cam brought you back. Why shouldn't you know?" I snap.

I'm confused and hurt. And and he freaking bit me.

"I don't...Umm. I'm calling Jeff." Cam stutters, disappearing into the house.

Aden and Nick start to follow, "Hey stop."

They both look at me and it has me shifting from foot to foot.

"Um. You can't just leave him there." I point a finger at Dean not daring to look in his direction. Cause you know, he's still very naked.

A small smile comes on Nick's face, "Your worried about him."

My eyes go wide. Am I? How can I be with blood still slipping on my fingers. Is he right?

"Why do you care? He bit you." Aden sneers.

"I'm not worried. It's just." I wave my hands in Dean's general direction.

Nick nods like he knows what I'm talking about, "Come on." He says to Aden.

I nod my head. Yeah okay. Time to get to a mirror.

You can do this. It's just a little bite mark. Nothing to worry about. I say to myself standing in front of the mirror in the down stairs bathroom.

It's a rather cute room. The walls painted a sky blue with black bird decals going up around the circular mirror and a very neat shower curtain. It's white with a black tree, the branches running across the curtain.

I look back at the mirror. My ice blue eyes seem brighter. Like they hold some kind of power. I don't look like a zombie any more either. Which I take as this place being good for me. I look down through the mirror at the dried blood smeared at the crook of my neck. It doesn't look bad.

Grabbing a light blue wash cloth I get it wet and gently start to wipe away the blood. And I just stare. What the crap.

From the pain I was sure he took a chunk of flesh out of my neck. It did not feel like two tiny holes with teeth marks in-between the small holes. It's already healed with a silvery gleam. What is going on? Does it have something to do with my cursed blood nature or is something else at work.

I move closer to the mirror. My lips touching it as I look closer at the bite mark. My eyes go wide and my mouth be comes parched. Right there. Between the small holes is Dean written in some kind of flowery cursive, no bigger than half an inch. You'd have to be right on top of me to see but I see it. It's right there. May as well be blinking and singing. Cause I see it.  Right there, a gleaming silver, glowing it seems like it. My heart beat floods my ears.

What now? What else could possibly pile up on me in my strange life. I don't need this. Whatever this is. And I'm hundred percent sure that I don't need his name scared in my skin.

"Cam!" I scream till my voice is nothing but  horse whispered.

Never talking my frightened eyes off the letters. The name. His name. Dean. I've been claimed. The thought flitters in making me gulp. Making my eyes well with tears.

Why does shit like this always happen to me. Can't I get one little break before the next thing pops up. I haven't even got control of my empath abilities yet and now this.

Tears of frustration makes a path down my cheeks. It's not the first time I thought of this nor will it be the last. Maybe I should of stayed in Green Biar.

Thanks for reading :)
Show some love. Pretty please.
star
comment
share
follow me.
Thanks so much
xoxo Ash