{edited} Thrity ||Finally||

{First published April 2016}
{Edited 6-18-2016}

|| Finally ||

}Avery{

A Growl and a howl echos through the house. My gaze jerks to the bathroom door way. What now?

A grey wolf and a chocolate brown one barrels into the door way. Both have there lips pulled back, showing sharp white teeth. I stumble back, a squeak flings from my lips. The back of my knees hit the bath tub. I scream as I fall backwards landing on my butt in the tub, pulling the shower curtain down with me. A pain filled moan falls from my mouth as my head bouncing of the wall.

Och.

My eyes water from the pain. I blink through it looking at the two wolves still in the door way. They looked smashed together. Are they stuck? A twist my head to the side, watching them.

The grey one snaps at the chocolate one then they both look at me with yellow eyes, large heads titled to the side, mimicking me.

Are they making fun of me? I narrow my eyes at them.

"Guys." Cam's uneasy voice floats from the other room.

The grey wolf grunts and Cam appears behind the stuck wolves.

He busts out laughing," That is to funny." He says giggling with a pointed finger at the wolves wedged tight in the door way.

There's a pull in the air. One moment its two wolfs the next is two naked boys.

I groan and slip my hands across my eyes.

"What is with you people and being naked?" I mumble.

I hear footsteps coming towards the tub.

"It's natural for us Avery. It's just skin." Nick says laughing, his voice fading.

"Avery."

A hand touches my knee and I peek through my fingers. It's Cam.

"Are they gone?" I mumble from embarrassment.

"Yeah. Here let me help you up?" Cam grabs both of my arms pulling me out of the tub.

I give him a sheepish smile that falls instantly from my face when I remembered why I screamed bloody murder in the first place.

I jerk my arm out of his hands.

"Look. Look at this?" I point to my neck.

Cam eyes me curious shuffling forward to look at my neck.

A strangled gasp of air crosses my neck, "Oh my god." He stumbles backwards wide eyed.

"What is this?" I say seething. It's his fault. This whole thing is his fault.

He gulps.

"A life mate tag." He whispers griping his hands together.

"What?"

A life mate tag. I don't understand. Know one every said anything about tags.

"How could Dean tag me if I meant for Kayden?"

My heart sputters at the thought. It's not like I have feelings for Kayden. He's been here since the beginning. His familiar and I was finally, slowly coming to terms with being his mate.

"I don't know." He says shaking his head, "But its there and its real."

He jerks, his eyes widen for a second, like he just thought of something.

He rushes forwards, so fast it has my back hitting the bathroom wall. His fingers slid up under my top lip, pulling it back, as a feeling of  another finger enters my mouth and  slides across my teeth.

He smiles and backs away.

"What was that for?" I glare and rub my teeth against my lips. So nasty having his boy fingers in my mouth.

"Making sure your teeth are sharp enough to bite him."

Huh. What. Wait a minute.

"What do you mean bite him?" I ground out.

Cam grabs my hand pulling me out of the bathroom and down the hall stopping in front of the entrance to the den. I jerk my hand out of his grip.

"Cam, what do you mean bite him?"

"You need to bite Dean too. You have to tag him with your essence."

What. Uh, I don't think so. My hand comes up clamping on my neck.

"No Cam." I shake my head, horror filling me to the brim, "I'm not going to do that. Bite him. Tag him. Whatever. I'm not. I already brought him out of the rage Cam. I won't do it." I say while backing up the whole time, down the hall way.

Cam looks sick, "You have to or he will die."

This again. The he will die thing. Why does everyone have to die if you don't do certain things.

I shake my head no. I'm not doing it. They're asking to much out of me at one time. Its an never ending  maddening cycle.

"He's a complete stranger Cam. Who goes around biting some one? A crazy person that's who."

Or just Dean.

"Avery," He takes a step towards me, "If you don't finish the bond. He will die. With his death. You will slowly waste away till you joined him." He whispers with sad eyes.

I stop backing away. I look at Cam. See the truth in his eyes. The set of his face.

I start to cry. Why me? My emotions are a ragging beast. Beating at my insides. Fear. Furry. Guilt.

My heart thunders in my chest. This would be easier. Could be easier if I locked it all away again.

I look at Cam. "If I lock it all the way will it kill me?"

Fear fills his face, "You can't do that."

I unlocked everything to bring Dean out of the rage and he freaking bit me as a thank you.

It should work. Locking it all away again. If Dean feels and we're bonded I shouldn't need to feel. It should keep me grounded.

"Will it work?" I bite out each word on the verge of yelling.

He nods his head. And me I smile. I can be a peace again.

My eyes close and I start to build my steel wall around the willow tree in my mind. I build it strong and tight. An unbreakable force. Instead of last time though, I add a door. A door just as strong as my wall, but one I can easier open if I need too.

My body relaxes. All the worry, the guilt, the anger, the emotionally turmoil is gone. I'm blissfully blank and never felt better.

My eyes snap open and I see Cam flinch backwards.

"Where is he?" My voice comes out cold. Neutral. I small at the coldness of it. Finally.

Cam pales, pointing behind him. Into the den.

I start walking. It's my turn to bite. To tag Dean with my name. My smile turns bigger.

Thanks for reading :)
Did you like this?
Fan :)
star
comment
share
follow me.
Thanks so much.
with love Ash