Chapter 5 Don't you love me?

Harry

That night after everyone had left (Mr and Mrs Weasley had been thrilled about the engagement) Harry and Ginny were sitting together on the sofa. Ginny's legs stretched across Harry's, kissing eachother gently.

The kiss got deeper and deeper, Ginny moved to sit on Harry's knee and they continued on for some time. Harry took Ginny in his arms and lowered her slowly, then-

"Oi!"

They jerked apart, Ron was standing in the doorway with very red ears.

"Get off her!"

Hermione came running in and took Ron's arm. "Ron, stop it! Leave them be!" She dragged Ron into the kitchen where a huge argument exploded.

"They love eachother!" That was Hermione.

"That's my baby sister!"

"You've done much more to me!"

Harry looked at Ginny awkwardly.

"I don't care, Hermione! She's just turned seventeen!"

"They're engaged!"

"Who cares?"

"You know," came Hermione's voice, coldly and sadly. "Maybe you don't love me as much as I thought you did because you can't understand their relationship."

"I do love you! More than you think I do."

"How can I know that for sure?"

It fell silent.

"I better check they're OK" Harry said to Ginny who nodded.

Harry walked through into the kitchen and there he saw Ron and Hermione kissing. Well, some would call it kissing, others may say 'eating face'. Harry backed out of the kitchen awkwardly and went back through to the living room.

"I don't think we'll be interrupted again" Harry said to Ginny.

Ginny laughed, "come here you, we have unfinished buisness."

Ginny

Ginny woke up the next morning feeling happy, she looked at Harry still asleep next to her. They were engaged! She leaned down and kissed his cheek and then her kisses made their way down to the base of Harry's neck.

"Harry" she kissed his cheek "wake up" she kissed his lips.

"Morning, beautiful" Harry murmured and Ginny wrapped her arms around his neck. "Gin, you are so amazing." Harry kissed her, she felt a swooping sensation; he had just called her amazing!

Ginny wanted to kiss him all over again, but ,before she could act on that impulse, Ron burst in. Ginny scrambled to get further away from Harry and said to Ron "why did you come bursting in like that, you could've interrupted something!"

"Whatever, you guys can snog later." Ron waved a dissmissive hand "Hermione's going to the market, you need anything?"

"A bit of privacy would be nice" Ginny said "oh, and some treacle and pastry."

Ron left.

"Now," Harry said shuffling towards Ginny "where were we?"

"I beleive you were about to kiss me" Ginny couldn't keep the smile off her face.

"Get ready, Ginny."

"For what?"

Harry smirked, "this."

Harry

Harry came down after his shower and saw Ron sitting at the table with Hermione.

"Did you two have a good night last night?" Harry asked them.

Hermione looked pleasantly taken aback "oh, yes, thankyou."

Harry gave her a knowing look "yeah, so we heard."

Hermione blushed bright red "I didn't think you meant that!"

"Yeah but I think you meant that." Harry raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"You're disgusting" Hermione replied.

"You love me really."

Just then Ginny entered the room, her hair still wet from her shower.

"Your hair's wet, Ginny" Hermione told her.

"Damn" Ginny whispered and then she waved her wand and used a heating charm to dry her hair, Harry thought she looked so increadibly beautiful, he was the luckiest man alive.