Chapter 13 Beautiful Goodbye

Harry

Harry awoke to the sound of Hermione crying and Ron's voice pleading. Harry got out of bed and snuck downstairs, he stuck his head around the door.

"Hermione, please believe me," begged Ron. "It was Romilda, not me."

"Ron-I-I saw it" there were tears streaming down Hermione's face, "I-I think you should go for a while... just until I get over this... but I don't see how I can."

"Hermione," Ron said, tears now falling from his face, "I love you. I didn't kiss Romilda, please believe me."

"I can't" Hermione whispered, before running from the room.

Harry decided it a good time to show himself, "are you OK?" He asked Ron.

"No, but I think I should go home for a while, just until things cool off." Ron dissapparated, leaving Harry alone in the living room.

"What's happened?" Harry jumped, he had not heard Ginny enter the room.

"Romilda happened" Harry told her and Ginny scowled, she was even beautiful when she scowled.

Ron

Men and Women walked down the street, hand in hand, laughing.

That should be me and Hermione Ron thought sadly, he couldn't believe Romilda had messed up his life like this.

"Hermione, please believe me," begged Ron. "It was Romilda, not me."

"Ron-I-I saw it" there were tears streaming down Hermione's face, "I-I think you should go for a while... just until I get over this... but I don't see how I can."

"Hermione," Ron said, tears now falling from his face, "I love you. I didn't kiss Romilda, please believe me."

"I can't" Hermione whispered, before running from the room.

Those tears that streamed down Hermione's beautiful face, they were because of him, because he had been dragged away by Romilda.

Ron needed her, he needed her so much it hurt, and he missed her increadably already.

Ron walked down the street, shoulders slumped over, shutting out the world. Maybe living in an alternate universe like Luna was a good idea. Ron didn't want to go home so he pushed open the door of George's joke shop.

"Hey, Ron," George greeted him with a hug, "what's wrong?"

"Hermione and me had a fight" Ron mumbled "can I stay here for a while?"

"Ye-yeah, of course" George looked a bit taken aback but lead Ron through to the spare room above the jokeshop that used to be Fred's. "What happened?"

"Well, you know the party we had last night?" Ron said, "the one you couldn't make it to?"

George nodded.

"Well, Romilda kind of forced herself upon me" Ron explained.

"Oh, OH, that's disgusting!"

"Yeah, Hermione saw her." Ron followed George up the long flight of stairs into a small but bright bedroom.

"You can crash here as long as you like" George told him warmly, "anything you need; let me know." He backed out of the room, leaving Ron alone.

Ginny

"Hermione, open the door," Ginny called through the door. No answer. "Hermione!" Ginny shouted, "if you don't open this door, I will curse it down!"