Chapter 22 Love?

Harry

Harry flung open the bedroom door, Hermione was in bed with Draco. Draco was holding her face and Hermione was wearing Draco's dressing gown. Harry couldn't believe his eyes, he felt anger surge up inside him at how Draco had taken advantage of Hermione.

"You idiot, Malfoy!" Harry yelled, unable to stop himself. "You took complete advantage of her!"

"I didn't!" Draco exclaimed, "she came to me last night, I couldn't let her leave in the state she was in! One thing lead to another and we ended up here!"

Harry snorted, "oh, yeah, right! You just happened to open the door to find Hermione there and she walked into your bedroom, just like that!"

"Not exactly," Hermione piped up, both men stopped arguing and looked at her. "I remember there was kissing, and then..." she trailed off, presumably trying to remember.

"We're leaving," Harry said, striding forward, he grabbed Hermione by the arm and yanked her out of the bed. Draco got to his feet and said angrily, "let her decide what she wants to do!"

Harry saw Hermione look between the two men, "I want to go," she told them, "now."

"But-" Draco stammered, "we-we-"

Hermione's eyes darkened with rage, she took a step towards Draco and said, "you tricked me! You put liquor in my coffee to get me even more drunk so I would-" her rage seemed to be rendering her incapable of speech. Hermione was trembling from head to toe, her eyebrows knitted together in a furious frown, her brown eyes thunderous; she was truly a sight to behold.

Draco took a step back, "all right, if that's what you want."

"Yes it is, thank you," Hermione said in a dignified voice, with a flick of her wand she clothed herself in a purple top and dark jeans. "Good bye, come on Harry, we're leaving now." She grabbed Harry's arm and marched out of the room.

"You and Malfoy?" Harry asked, half amused, half disgusted, as soon as they closed the front door behind them.

"Oh, grow up, Harry," Hermione snapped. "I was drunk."

Fighting back a smile, Harry twisted on the spot and they vanished in mid-air.

Ginny

Ginny walked downstairs, no one was there. A piece of parchment sat on the empty table, curiosity winning, Ginny walked over and looked at the parchment.

Ginny, it read.

I've gone to pick up Hermione, tell you the whole story later. Love you,

Harry.

Ginny put down the note, questions running through her mind, she barely had time to come up with a scenario as to what Hermione might have done when Harry and Hermione appeared with a crack! right in front of Ginny. Hermione's hair was sleek but slightly messy, she was dressed up nicely in skinny jeans and a purple fitted top. Harry was looking amused and a bit baffled, Ginny threw him a look, determined for answers but Harry shook his head slightly. It was infuriating, answers swimming out there but no one would tell her them!

"Morning, Hermione," Ginny said, hoping she didn't sound too accusing, "nice night?"

"Yes, thank you," Hermione said vaguely, "but I think I'm going to have a shower to was away last night." Hermione walked composedly out of the room, but Ginny noticed she wobbled slightly as she did so. As soon as Hermione left, Ginny rounded on Harry, no one was going to deny her answers. "Well," Ginny demanded, "what happened?"

Harry exhaled deeply, he was fidgeting slightly, he looked terribly awkward. "Malfoy sent me a note saying Hermione was drunk and showed up at his last night. From what I gather, Malfoy got her even more drunk so she would..." Harry lapsed into silence, scratching the back of his neck agitatedly.

Ginny felt her face contort in disgust, "that's horrible, he got her even more drunk so-so-" she couldn't bring herself to say it.

"Yeah," Harry nodded.

"That sick-that sick-sicko!" Ginny cried. "I'm going to kill him, I will hex him into oblivion!"

Harry laughed, "be my guest."

Ginny was furious, rage thundering through her veins, she grabbed her jacket, twisted on the spot and dissapparated.

Ginny drew breath again outside Malfoy Manor, she pounded the door with her fist. BANGBANGBANGBANG!  Shuffling could be heard from inside the house, the door was wrenched open and Ginny was staring at the pale pointed face of Draco Malfoy. Anger taking over her body, Ginny pushed past Malfoy and entered his home.

"You loathsome little cockroach!" Ginny yelled, "you sick little - little - argh!"

Malfoy's grey eyes widened and he took a step back, "calm down, Weasley," he said, raising his hands to shoulder height.

"I will not calm down!" Ginny shrieked, quite beside herself, "you took advantage of my friend!"

"I didn't!" Yelped Draco, "she-" but Ginny cut him off.

"Oh, you didn't? Why did you get her even more drunk than she was?" Ginny yelled in his face.

"I didn't take advantage of her!" Malfoy repeated.

Ginny screamed in derisive laughter, "oh you didn't, yet she told Harry you did, you make me sick! Are you deliberately trying to break up my brother and Hermione?"

"No, I just like her so much," Draco protested, but Ginny was sure he was lying.

"Because I can really trust you!" Ginny spat, "Draco Malfoy, the most trustworthy man I know. Ahahahaha, that's a laugh!"

"I only did it because I love her!" Draco shouted.

"You're such a liar!" Ginny hurled her words at him, trying to cause as much pain as possible. "You hate her! You're just trying to take her away from Ron and hurt them both because of some twisted vendetta you've had since the first time you met them!"

 "It isn't!" Draco exclaimed, "you're not listening; I LOVE HERMIONE!" Draco bit his lip and turned bright red and that is when Ginny knew he was being honest.

"You do?" Ginny was surprised she had stop shouting. "You really love my best friend?"

Draco became very interested in his feet, "yes, I do." He mumbled, staring at his toes.

Ginny blinked three times, hoping this was an absurd dream. But it wasn't, Draco really did love Hermione.

Oh damn! Draco really does love Hermione! What's Ron going to say when he finds out?

Comment vote and fan!

<3