Chapter 7 The second big fight

Harry

"What are you doing?" Bellowed Ron "what's the matter with you?"

"Ron." Hermione said quietly.

Ron didn't respond, he advanced on Harry who didn't back down. "You're meant to be my best friend! I TRUSTED YOU!"

"Ron!" Ginny cried, stepping inbetween him and Harry. Ron shoved her roughly aside. Harry now advanced on him and yelled "don't you push her!"

Ron shoved Harry instead "should I push you then?"

Harry pushed Ron, hard. Ron staggered backwards, taken aback. Harry hardly ever pushed.

"Ron! Harry!" Hermione shouted as they shoved eachother repeatedly "stop! Please!"

They took no notice.

"STOP IT!" Ginny screamed at the top of her voice.

They both stopped and looked at her, then took a step away from eachother.

"Just... grow up would you?" Ginny snapped before leaving the room.

Ginny

Ginny stormed down the stairs and into the basement kitchen, she locked the door with a charm then sat down at the old table.

Kreacher came tottering up "Is Kreacher's miss in need of anything?"

Kreacher's miss? Since when has she been that?

"If you can stop Harry and Ron fighting then yes please." Ginny muttered.

"Kreacher will make miss a cup of strong tea" Kreacher said, more to himself than to Ginny and he trotted away.

"Thankyou Kreacher" Ginny said when Kreacher brought her a mug of steaming tea.

Ginny sat for a while in the kitchen and didn't know someone was behind her until Harry said "are you still mad at me?"

Ginny raised her eyebrows coldly at him.

Harry sat down next to her "Ginny, I'm really sorry but he shoved you, I was looking out for you."

"Well you know what? I am a big girl now, I don't want someone to baby me, I don't need you to look out for me." Ginny said harshly.

Harry looked hurt, Ginny immediately knew she had gone to far but she didn't say sorry.

"I'll just leave you alone then..." Harry got up and walked away, but not his usual walk, it was a sad dejected walk.

Harry

That had hurt. Harry walked along the street to The Leaky Cauldron and entered the old bar.

"Harry?"

"Luna?"

Luna Lovegood sat at a table by herself her large eyes widened even more with surprise. "What are you doing here?" She asked, getting up to greet him.

"I had a fight with Ron and now Ginny's mad at me. What about you?" Harry replied.

"Oh, Neville's going to meet me here in an hour. Do you want to sit down?"

Harry took a seat next to her "thanks."

Luna sipped her drink "what happened with you and Ron?"

"Well Ron walked in on me and Ginny... y'know... kanoodling..." Harry paused for a minute before continuing. "He got really mad and shoved Ginny so I told him not to and he shoved me so we had a bit of a fight now Ginny's really mad - she said she didn't need me."

Luna looked thoughtful for a while then said "when people are upset, they say things they don't mean. She loves you more than anything, she's completely devoted."

"Thanks Luna, but I might stay out of her way for an hour - do you mind if I stay until Neville comes? I wouldn't want to be a third wheel."

"I don't mind, we haven't seen eachother since the war, it's nice to catch up." Luna said.

Ginny

Ginny knew she had gone to far. Way to far. Harry probably hated her now. She hurled a pillow against the wall.

"Arrrrgggg!" She screamed in frustration. "Why did she have to have such a fiery temper? Mrs Black's portrait started screaming; "Mudbloods and filth! Manipulating my house elf!"

"SHUT UP!" Ginny hollered, pointing her wand at the portrait "silencio." Mrs Black grasped her throat, she opened her mout but no sound came out.

"Ginny?" Ron asked "are you angry at me?"

"What do you think?" Ginny snapped.

"OK, you are, but the only reason I'm over protective is because I don't like you getting older."

"Well I am" Ginny said "I can't help it."

"I know Ginny" Ron replied "but don't be mad at Harry, be mad at me. Being mad at neither of us would be good" he added in a mutter.

Ginny sighed "I know, I'm going to go apologise, I think he's in Diagon Alley." She dissaparated.

***

Ginny breathed again as her feet hit the streets of Diagon Alley. She walked down the street keeping an eye out for Harry.

A group of men began walking her way, Ginny ignored this until one of them grabbed her by the arm.

"You helped defeat the Dark Lord" he snarled "didn't you?" His breath stank of fire whiskey. Ginny gagged.

"Get off me!" She said angrily "don't make me curse you!"

Another one stole her wand out of her pocket.

"Hey!" Ginny growled "give that back!"

The men laughed hysterically and one of them pushed a strand of her hair away from her neck. "The werewolves will like that once we're done torturing you."

Another one of the men grabbed her other arm and they began dragging her away.

"Help!" Ginny screamed "GET OFF ME!"

Suddenly the men holding her dropped to the ground as did the surrounding group. Harry stood there holding his wand.

"Harry!" Ginny cried "I'm so so so sorry, I need you, I love you, I should've never been mad at you." She flung herself into his arms and broke down completely.

"I know, Gin." Harry whispered into her hair "I need you and love you too."