Epilogue

"Aaaarggh!"

Ginny's screams echoed off the walls. Harry clenched her hand and said soothing things, Hermione was helping deliver the baby (after a quick argument with her mother that she would deliver the baby in her wedding dress and she didn't care) and was saying things like, "keep pushing, you can do it!"

Then, one more scream. One last squeeze of the hand. The baby was out.

"Oh," Ginny said softly, "it's a boy."

"What should we call him?" Asked Harry, knowing Ginny would have a good name.

"James," Ginny whispered, stroking Harry's face. "I want to call him James."

Harry's throat was too tight to speak but Ginny understood.

"Hello, James," she cooed to the baby, "we're your parents, you're so sweet. I love you."

"Why don't I take James and you can have a sleep?" Harry said softly, once he had regained ability to speak.

"OK," Ginny breathed tearfully, handing James to Harry.

Harry had never felt anything like it; a surge of terror, joy and love all in one. Not once had he ever been so scared, but it was a thrill and he wouldn't have traded it for anything.

"Wait," Ginny grabbed the hem of his shirt as he turned to leave. "What if the Death Eaters come after James?"

Harry sighed, this was a worry that had been pressing on his mind too. "I wont let them rule my life, when they come, they come. We can't sit and worry about things that might not happen for years."

"You're right," Ginny said, "we'll be OK."

Harry nodded, because he honestly believed her. They had each other and that was all they needed.

That's it! Finished! It's taken so long but now I'm sort of sad. I'm making a sequel though, so I'll upload it as soon as I can.

Love all of you who read this, I wouldn't have a story without you.

<3 Potterheadswiftiemeg