Chapter 15 Holyhead Harpies and Death Eaters

Harry

Harry watched from the stands as Ginny practiced with the Holyhead Harpies, Ginny was really excellent, she cut through the air gracefully and swerved and ducked bludgers as if she could do it in her sleep.

"Whoooo!"  Harry cheered, "Ginny!" As Ginny scored another goal against their practise opponent's keeper.

Harry saw something, in the light of the sun it was hard to tell what it was, but as it drew closer there was no mistaking the silver dog, it spoke in Ron's voice;

"Harry, there's been a mass breakout, all aurors are needed." The patronus vanished with a pop.

"Ginny!" Harry called, Ginny stopped in mid-air, muttered a few words to Gwenog, then flew down to Harry.

"What's wrong?" She asked, clearly concerned.

"There's been a mass breakout, I have to get to the Ministry," Harry gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and dissapparated.

Harry arrived at the office he and Ron shared, "Ron - how - what?"

"I don't know, the guards have been confounded, two were stunned, none killed though," Ron trailed off as the head auror Jeffrey Harrington walked in holding a stack of papers.

"Potter, Weasley," he said, putting the stack down on Harry's desk, "these are names, pictures and a brief description of the Death Eaters who escaped, I want you to read them, create a brief summary and hand them in to the Minister, he will then assign you the Death Eaters to find."

"How-?" Harry began once more, absolutely perplexed as to why, and what reason for, the Death Eaters broke out  but Jeffrey said "we're looking in to it, Potter, we need you to worry about the Death Eaters today and talk to the guards tomorrow." He left.

"Merlin!" Cried Ron, "we'd better get started," Ron walked over and split the stack in half and carried one half over to his desk.

Harry sighed and pulled the first paper towards him;

'Lucius Malfoy:

Imprisoned after an attack in the Department of Mysteries.

Father to Draco Malfoy and Husband to Narcissa Malfoy.

A valued client at Borgin and Burkes.'

Ginny landed on the ground after a rather successful practice with her team, they had finished an hour after Harry left.

"Great practise, ladies!" Gwenog called to the team, "we just need a keeper and we'll be on top!"

The team laughed and headed to the showers, Gwenog stopped Ginny outside the shower rooms and said "great job, Ginny, you're a very promising chaser."

"Thanks, Gwenog," Ginny said, he heart swooping happily and she followed Gwenog into the locker rooms.

Ginny stepped into the shower and let the water run, she heard the others calling goodbye to each other and then there was silence. Ginny dried herself and dressed, she pulled back the curtain and there stood a man in a set of tattered robes. He looked crazy, his face was sunken and his hair was messy, but, underneath all of that, Ginny saw he was Rodolphus, a Death Eater.

Rodolphus grabbed Ginny's arm.

"NO!" Ginny screamed, struggling with all her might, but Rodolphus dissapparated with her, his grip still vice - like upon her arm.