Avenger meet Irene,Annie,Joe,,John

"Annie Annie" I heard when I woke up from my sleep it was Irene on my bed shaking me.

"What Irene" I said still waking up.

"The Avenger they are here" she said shaking me.

I looked at the clock it said 1:00 no reason I didn't wake up.

Quickly getting out of bed and almost knocking Irene off it too I went to find the best dress I could.

I remember the boss saying that dress nice and looking directly at my boobs. I searched in the closet for "Elegant Dress" yes we do have a search in closet once it found it or them I had to choose.

"Irene which one is cuter" I called.

She walked over as if we were in not rush she did have super speed didn't she.

"Um the blue one".

"THEY ARE ALL BLUE"I said jumping on my feet.

"The one with the ruffles" she said jumping herself.

"Ok" I said grabbing it fast and going into the nearest bathroom to change and putting on lip gloss then walking out of the bathroom to see how the others though I looked.

"What do you think" I yawned I was still waking up.

"How would I know I am girl ask Joe"

I smiled but I couldn't get the guts or the time.

"Well it too late this will have to do" I said smoothing my dress out.

"Ok could I-"

"Miss Annie "said the voice intercom.

"Yes" I answered back.

"You are needed in the front deck"

"Yes sir I will be on my way" I said smoothing out my dress and walking out of my room.

I felt as if someone was following me I knew who it was Irene

But I kept on walking to front deck when I got there nobody was there but a metal door. I knock and it slid open and I saw the Avenger in a group not how I though they would look thought.

One guy had I bottle of wine in one hand and are profiles in the next guessing he was Tony Stark A.K.A. Iron man. A tall guy with long blond hair and a hammer, Thor. A guy who was dressed in purple shirt and elastic pants the hulk Irene was afraid of that guy. A guy that had his hand on his stomach and wore a captain America suit explains it self.

Then the only people that looked at bit normal were a woman with red hair and a gun. Then again a man with a bow and arrow.

I took a breath I could feel Irene arms inside my dress hiding from them.

"Hi welcome to are ship" I said the happiest way I could" How are you"

"Well to tell you a truth I am a little bit thirsty" said Thor.

"Umm there is a water fountain a little ways down" I said pointing down the hall.

He frowned and I looked at my profile and remember the embarrassing comment boss made. 

"So tell me um what's your name" said Tony.

"Annie" I said getting Irene and placing her in my arms which was a bad idea she was scared of them and looked as if she was about to cry.

"Hi there whats your name" said the hulk talking to her in those ways adults talk to kids.

She barked at him and he put his hands in defense and back off.

"And that is Irene".

"Anyways what were you saying Mr. Stark" I said starting to walk down the hall.

"I was saying you must get a lot of sex since you have all that breast milk "he chucked.

I glared at him even though I had jump met him I knew I would hate him.

"Anyways this is the rooms you guys will be sleeping in" I said pointing to the numbers of rooms the keep on walking and pull Irene up.

"So we will go into them now" said Banner.

"If you are tried yes"

"Welp, I am going to bed bye "waved Banner and disappeared into his room.

So did the others everyone but one Steve.

"Um ok you are not tried"

"No I sleep for 70 years I had my fill"

 "Oh............Ok"i smiled "Well lets continue the tour-"

"Actually I have some nausea from the trip"

"Oh well come with me to the nurses office there's some stickers that you put on your neck"

"You are the nurse" he asked in amazement.

" Not really just no the stuff we don't really have a nurse" I said starting to walk to it.

"So what if someone gets really hurt"

"Then that's were I come in we don't do much on the ship the most injured we had was when I kick John a little to hard on the ankle and it bruised" I laughed.

"Yea I guess" he laughed.

I open the door and went into the cabinet to look for some stickers to put on his neck.

Once I got them and placed it on his neck he didn't seem really pleased more sicker.

"Do you feel any better"

"Yea a little" he said combing his hair back a little with his  hands.

I smiled" Maybe you should go get some sleep tomorrow is going to be a long day."

"Yea I guess I should" he laughed and walked out of the room.

"Come on Irene lets go get some sleep"