First Mission

Nick Fury wanted me to wake up earlier the next morning to find Loki as quickly as possible. So I went to sleep a little earlier. I couldn't go  to sleep it was just too early so I tried to think of  Bruce I wanted to tell someone . But when you though about it, it was a little weird me a 17 year old kissing a man that's much older than me. Maybe that's what they do on earth dating older men at  a young age. But really Bruce isn't that old maybe late 20 but that's it I think     

Sooner or later I found myself in deep sleep I felt all most as if I couldn't wake up. I found myself in the white box again this time I could move. I started to look around knowing that there was no way out.
I felt like there was someone touching me stroking me almost trying to comfort me. I turned around it was the same guy. Well sort of the same guy today he wore a red robe with a hoodie and his claws stick blue liquid dipped from it.

'What's that on your claws" I said.

" To tell you the truth I don't know"

"What do you want from me why are you in my mind!"

"Oh, sweetie you let me into your mind"

"Who are you and don't show me your hands either!"

" Why don't you like my hands maybe you will like my feet better" he said he pull the cloth off of him feet.

Again they didn't look normal it was like his hands almost just claws but this time they were gold almost.

"What are you" I said backing into a wall and breathing hard.

" To tell you truth sweetie I don't know" he started to  come closer.

"Get away from me"

He laugh I spread  wings and started to fly up" Oh you want to play that game" he said. I don't know how but he started to choke me not even using his hands. I had to find a way to get out of this mess. Fire. Raise my hand and fire through out of my hand and into his hood.

"AHH" he said his hoodie fell off with his hands on his face. I drop to the ground and watch as he turned to smoke and was gone. I closed my eyes.

"Annie!, Annie! , ANNIE"

My eyes open and I was in my dome. Bruce was calling my name. I was covered in ash well my hand was. There was a burned wall. I slowly sat up it

"What happen" even though I knew exactly happen everything that happen in the dream i was doing in the real world.

"You were screaming and throwing fire out of your hands- when do you throw fire out of your hands" he said.

I laughed " I see that you are ready for are little tour of the planet" I said seeing that he was wearing a explorers jacket.

"Yea I was really looking forward to this"

"You were looking forward to finding Loki"

"No that part I am little freak out about- he just left with no sign of him nothing"

"Oh well I love to worry more but I have to get dress so yea"

"Oh yea" he said standing up and walked out.

I changed into something that will protect my skin from what ever that was out there. Fashion wasn't really my priory right now. I got a leather jacket and a white shirt then a pair of jeans and leather boots. I didn't know much about protection.

"Hi Annie I don't think we official met" said Clint (this is in the lunchroom).

"No I don't think we have- you do archery" I said looking at his bows and arrows.