Got it

"Annie you need to go" said Bruce in the emergency room. He sat against a wall and I could tell he was turning into the hulk.

"No I am not leaving you!" I said.

" Ahhhh" he flipped over and landed on his hands and knees," GO ANNIE I DONT WANT TO KILL YOU"

"You wont" I said

He looked at me with his face it was almost green and there was something on a man face that I never seen before. A tear

He slid up to a wall and flipped on his back his old shape change into a green figure then it stopped. " Bruce" I said I crawled towards the green figure. " Bruce" there was no answer I wrapped my arm around his waist. And smiled to myself.

" Grrrrr"

I quickly let go of his waist he turned around and looked over at me and flip me towards a wall. And he roared quickly as I could I got to my feet. He roared again and ran toward me I jumped in the air about to fluster out my wings. Then he grabbed by my feet o tired to move my wings faster but I tried to but he was to strong and he threw me to the ground where everything went black.

                                                                                     -.-

Steve POV

I woke up on a bench I must of past out. I decided to see if everybody was ok. Then I stopped at a door in said Prison. I went in the room just to see there was no one in there. But then I saw that there was something else in. Helmet but not anybody helmet Loki's.

                                                                                 -.-

Annie POV

I woke up and saw I was in the emergency room I wonder what I was doing in there. As I got up my memory I remember Bruce turning into the hulk which help me understand the scars. I looked for Bruce he was laying on the ground. As I crawl to him he was laying there half naked and in pants that look too bug on him. He looked so helpless I don't now why but I wanted to put him in my arms and rock him. But I knew if I did he would sooner or later wake up and it will be awkward. But at the same time I am a nurse so I did anyways. When I finally got the guts to do it I saw that it was all worst it. The way his warmth of his body felt on mine. I didn't want to let go maybe i should but then again.

        I felt a hand move i look down it was Bruce he was awake. He looked up at me and his eyes wide. Then he started to pull up my arm" I did this to you" he said

"Sort- of"

"What do you mean"

"The Hulk did it" he said as I rested him on the wall.

"Oh" he said he did a sad chuckled and started to fluster his eyes.

I looked at my scars on my arm he touch it " you should of left" he said sadly.

"Yea I know" I said in a fast tone" I should of stay but ... I don't know maybe I just want to see the hulk maybe even defeat him but.."

"Annie you are not making any sense" he said

" I know I am not making any sense and sometimes people do that"

I place his hand on my cheek "No you really are not making any sense" he leaned in and I didn't even know what he was doing until he pressed his lips on top of mine.

I didn't really know what to do I never really kiss someone just watch someone kiss someone kiss in a movie so this will be my first one. When he did kiss me I didn't know what to do I just did what they did in the movie. The way there lips move I did it too.  When they pull there arms around there waist I did it too.

Do all kisses feel this way? So magical? So precious? I don't know how long we kissed but it was getting late and I really needed to fix his  head wound before it got infection. I was about to open the door then I remember it locks from the inside so we had to wait till morning. I went into the closet where we put all of are things that we need in case of a emergency first aid kit and a bottle of water.

"What are you going to do" he said leaning his head over to the side.

" Fix that head wound"  since we didn't have a rags to wash off the blood we had to use my shirt sadly Bruce forgot to tell me about the scarps of  his shirt that he had left around.

I pour water on my shirt and place it on his head wound to soak up the blood. Some water drizzled down his face.

"Sorry" I said

"Actually it feels kind of good"

I smiled and poured some more water on his head it was a little hot in here. I began to wrap the wound in bandages which I hope wont stick.

Once I was done I looked at to make sure I didn't it correctly. He chucked then took the bottle and poked it with a pen and poured me with it   in a playful way.

I looked at him surprise as he got up and poke another one" Water war" he said handing me the bottle and poured me again just to get me wanting to get up.

"Bruce- 2 Annie- 0" he said in a mocking.

"Oh we will see about that!!" I said running after him getting a few shots.

That may of been the first time I heard him laugh for real. He stopped to catch his breath running towards him thinking of the worst.

"Bruce are you ok" I said feeling his legs.

He just smiled and I knew it was a trick he poured the water on my head.

"You mad" he said playfully.

"A little bit" I said  standing up I poured the water all over his head every last drop I poured down his hair like a fountain.

"Nice" he said " I still have mine" he said waving the bottle" I wonder what I am going to do with it"

I smiled and started to run then I remember that I had wings I spread then out then started to fly up.

"Ok that's cheating" he said from below.

"You didn't say any rules".

"That because I didn't know you that you had them"

I landed on the ground I didn't know why I did just ..did.

"Um you mind if I look at them" he said a little shaking.

"Sure" I sat down he walk behind me and started to at first nothing just look at them. He put his hand on the bones and mumbled something to himself then started to look at the end of them where it was connected to my body. I tried to keep them still but once and a while they did start to fluster and Bruce will be in the middle of it all. So it will sort of hit him.

"Sorry" I would say.

" Its ok" he would say back then continue looking at my wings.

Sooner or later Nick Fury came to pick us up and told us ever thing that happen when we were gone which was only a couple of hours.

"We are crashed on a undiscovered planet and Loki is gone I want you and Bruce, Steve ,and Clint to go and find them got it" he said when he stop at my dome.

"Got it"