The End PART 2

He wrapped his arms around my waist as I told him everything what happen in the dream. Tears pour out unending I couldn't stop I felt like I failed him or something. We were supposed to be together and now I had Loki baby.

"I am sorry Bruce I really am" he said

"For what" he said pressing his warm hands on my cheek "Its not your fault" he said his voice was calm and soothing.

"I am glad you feel that way"

"If anything its my fault I should of never put my hand in that plant"

"Yea you really shouldn't of" I said playfully pushing him.

The island rumbled harder and I fell to the ground with Bruce.

"We should really go" he said.

"Yea where are the others"

"In the lunchroom"

                                                                                - .-

"Ok guys are you ready" I sighed.

"Yep ready as I will ever be" said Tony he was already in his suit.

"Great" I said not caring about what the others will have to say.

 "I want to come to" said Loki.

"I though we said he can come" I said aiming my head at Natasha.

" Yea but at the same time he is the villain and very well will be the person who did this"

"I did not!" he said.

"I doubt my brother would do something like that" said Thor.

" Whatever Loki If you act up I will skin you alive"

"You would never do that to-"

"Lets go"

                                                                                                                -.-

Instead of rumbles the island had loud roars and I hoped it wouldn't be turning into some big hulk guy.

"This is so boring" said Tony as we walked a path.

"Well you offer to come last time I checked.

"Yea but I didn't know it will be all walk I though it will be all fight"

"You know it is sort of relaxing" said Bruce I barley notice he was next to me.

"Yea it is not  minding the fact that a giant hulk is coming to destroy then everything is just fine" I joked.'

"Everything but that" he laughed.

At that moment a between me and Bruce something was thrown sharp to cut me in the face and to stab a tree.

"What the hell" said Tony.

"You ok" said Loki.

"Yea.. Yea I am fine" I said wiping the blood off of it.

"We should get going"

"Maybe you should turn into the hulk" said Steve.

"Yea that maybe good" I said with a smirk.

Out of nowhere the man that I love turned into a green raging creature but with so much control. I spread out my wings and fled up to his ear.

"Thanks" I whisper and kissed him slightly on the cheek then went back down to the ground.

"I didn't know you had wings"

I smirked wiping the unending blood on my face.

There was a roar that was the loudest of them all. He must be close.

Hulk went running towards the noise  and all I heard was two roars tuned in together.

The group began to run or fly towards it all we cant let Hulk have all the fun.