Flashes,Dashes,and Unexpected Kisses Part 2

Oh for people who don't know after this Part2 and Past3 I am going to make on last part which is going to be a bit longer then that will be the end of the book I lost ideas if you have anymore I would use it too for a new chapter and decated  to you since you helped me write it

--------- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I held Irene in my arms she was so sweet she had just fell a sleep and I was taking her to her room for a nap that she forgot to take. Bruce is in the space room with I guess Gerald.

"Annie" said Irene with her head over my shoulder.

"Yes sweetheart"

"Are you like my mom"

I stopped walking I knew it wasn't a big question and I was like her mom but I knew what this question would lead to.

"Yes I guess I am"

"Oh" she sighed as I open her door and put her on the bed.

"And Annie" said Irene.

"Yes"

"Wheres my real mom and dad"

The question spun in my even I didn't know the answer.

"How about you go ask the boss"

"The boss is nothing but cold hard facts he was no feelings"

"That's not true"

"And why doesn't he say anything or go anywhere"

"I don't know Irene" I said a little annoyed I really wanted to go see Bruce.

" Do you see him"

"No, and Irene I really want to go see Bruce ok"

"Oh ok just one more question"

"Ok one more"

"Do you love Bruce"

"Um yes I do"

"Cool if you two get married will he be like a father to me"

"Yes I guess but I don't think that's going to happen"

"Oh well if it does then I want you to know I love him too not like that and all but like a father that I never had"

"You have Joe and John they are like your father"

"Not really" she said combing back her brown hair and falling a sleep.

I walked out of her room trying not to make a noise.

I was really stuck on the boss thing all day it was just something that concerned me a lot. I really haven't seen him in years and I didn't know. After meting Bruce in the space room Thor had Gerald and Bruce asked me if I wanted to go have a picnic together. I looked closer at him and saw that he was wearing a book bag with I guess the foods. Of course I said yes.

" Where did you get the sandwich from" I said leaning on his shoulder.

"I made it with the food in the fridge why you don't like it"

"Um I could of made better"

"Oh ok you know I did a cooking class in college"

"You did a everything class college"

"True but cooking was one of my majors" he said smiling and kissing me on the cheek.

"Of course it was"

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"What"

"Can I kiss you " he said.

I placed my hands on his cheek" That was a really cheesy romantic line"

" I know" he laughed as he leaned in to kiss me.

 It was the best feeling in the world just to be near him. When we touch though it is amazing the way he touches my skin and falls on the blanket. The way his hair is so knotty so you can pull your hand though it until its not. The way he will never let go and he will make you believe it will never end. But it will like this time when the island began to rumbled but this time it was louder harder. Everything bounce a little. And it was long, hard things fell out of the trees. One of them hitting Bruce head cause a head wound.

"Ow" he said holding his head.

" Come lets get out of here"

He stood up with out a answer then fell back down. The movement of the island was too much.

"Or just lay here" he said lying back down.

"Yea maybe I guess so" I laughed and began to hold his hand as he slid a little closer. 

                                                    FLASH FORWARD 6 WEEKS

Its been six weeks and so much has happen. Bruce and me I guess are going out. Gerald Gamma blood thing has stopped so now Bruce thinks his blood is the cure. And my dreams have gone away. Sadly we are still stuck on the planet and Loki is now free to run the ship and is stalking me all the time. Well I guess that is it and all bye I guess.

______________________________________________________________

Anyways so this was the first week of school it was so AWESOME I am sort of a nerd. Anyways I have like no question to ask and all so maybe the only thing I can say is for ideas would be great so I could hold off on that end of book things ITS SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE. anyways the Captain America Assitant is going well now I am just brainstorming and stuff. Ok ideas moment which would you like better.

A) a dramtic break up with Bruce and Annie which ends in her having feeling for someone else on the boat.

B) Joe fixes the ship and the Avenger have to go home. So Bruce invites Annie to Earth

C) just something supriseing and end the book with maybe 3 to 4 chapters.

Bye Beautiful People