Who are you Who are you and Who are you

" This is Loki he is a prisoner" said Fury pushing him up.

'Oh" I said trying to find a spot to put my book " So you need a place to put him"

"Exactly" he said.

I smiled "Follow me"

"No" said Coulson. Fury gave him a nod and left with Maria we watch them go.

"We want you to take him by yourself"

"Oh ok"

"Heres the keys and use the strings on him chain to move him got it" he said giving me everything.

" Ok bye" I said as he walked off with I guess Fury and Maria.

I grabbed the chain and started to walk with it in my hands down the hall to the prison. Down the hall I ran into Bruce oddly he had changed clothes and looked tried but wont he looked at me he looked to confused.

"What are you doing here" he said in a rude tone which I excused.

"Um just taking-"

"Not you him"

"Oh he is a prisoner"

"Oh course he is" he said and stared at him directly in the eye like Loki should be afraid of him. Then he looked over at me in a straight face "Just. Be careful " he said sounding concerned.

I smiled" I will be fine Bruce" I said and continue walking.

"Maybe I should come with you" he said  even though Loki had  a mask on. I could hear him sigh so did I and looked over at him once. He smiled and a gave those a  I disapprove frowns.

" Ok fine" I said and continue to walk down the hall until I made it into the room I wanted to be in.

"This looks a lot like are at S.H.E.I.L.D. "

"Well it is but its voice command"

"Oh"

"OPEN" I said and the glass cell open and I unhooked his mouth guard and closed it and walked out.

Before I did I felt a warm hand on my shoulder "Annie"

I turned around" What?"

"I am sorry about what I said and I really think that you could make a cure for me but I don't want you to do it alone"

"I will be fine"

"No, you wont I have been in to many accidents in there and I don't want someone.... as young as you to deal with that maybe I could help just show you thing and maybe even teach you some things too"

I smiled

"You never know maybe we can me the labs bros and gal"

I laughed and turned away at his though.

"Can you at least think about it"

"Sure"

He smiled back and surprised me and gave me a hug.

"Urhg" groaned Loki as if it disgusted him.

I laughed then blinked my eyes  but this time it was different like a blinked slow and when I open my eyes it wasn't where I was before I blinked I was somewhere else like a white box. I tried to moved but it was like my feet were hot glued to the ground.

Then out of no where a man in long silk robe with a hood over his head so you wouldn't see him.

" Who are you" I said spreading out my wings maybe if I could fly out.

" Dont even try and its not time yet" he said his voice was smoky and sad

"Well at least remove you hood" 

" No like I said its not time yet" he moved closer" But I can show you my hands"

" Why would I want to see your-" I said then saw it wasn't no ordinary hand it has claws.

" That's what I though" he said then cut my wrist then turn to smoke and he was gone