The End PART 1

I was stuck on the ground well not really since I could move freely around. Loki was put up against the wall. His eyes where closed. "Loki are you ok" I asked.

He nodded out of breath  like he just ran a  mile.

"I am fine" he said sinking into the wall to sit.

There was spinning ton of it the white box didn't look so white any more it was changing something green at first blurred green. Then it slowed down quickly the blurred green looked like a meadow. I started to walk forward to it and sit. Like a movie 2 people  ran onto the meadow. It wasn't long until I saw that the two people are me and Loki. it was just laughter and kissing like sometimes me and Bruce do every once and a while maybe its a twist riddle or something but I don't love Loki.

     "You don't do you" said a voice. The voice.

I turned instead of a man in cloaks it was a man in a red shirt and jeans. It was Joe he looked older though.

"Joe are you trapped here too" I said getting up.

"You wish that was the case don't you" he said with a smile across his face. But I am sorry darling that is not the case" he said turning around.

I looked around the white box which now in the center of it had a machine.

"Joe what happen to you" I said pulling his head closer to my body and rubbing his blond hair.

He let go "You think it would take me weeks to fix the ship I was done fixing it three days later so I went on the planet I found a man in a black cloak who tried to attack you want to know what it did to him" he said with a evil look in his eyes.

"I killed him he fell to the ground and I took off the cloak you know what it showed everything that was going to happen in my future everything that was going to happen and you know what I saw everything I didn't want to be"

"But what do you want to be"

"I want you to love me Annie I want you to marry me and for us to have a family" he said holding my hands.

" But I -"

"I KNOW you love the green monster"

"HIS NAME IS BRUCE BANNER AND I LOVE HIM"

"That's why I made this "

"And what is this this machine"

"It a time machine" he grinned then frowned " But then something happened that was never supposed to happen he had to stick his hand in the god damn plant " he said

I remembered when Bruce stuck his hand in the tube like plant and we had to pull him out I  smiled I wish he was here.

" The plant took his DNA and put it in the nearest female"

"So she has the power of the hulk" said Loki staring dulling at him.

"No she" he looked sad and began to walk forward I looked around and saw that time was flying " I am so sorry Annie but" he said pressing his hand on my stomach ' You are   pregnant "

I started to breath a little harder "Is that what you wanted to tell me Loki" I said tears in my eyes of joy and confusion.

"No I though you were pregnant with my child"

"Yes that is true so I changed the blood with somebody I knew you could never love"

"Who"

"Loki's"

"But so what happen to the other baby"

"He is being made by the island but its not going to stop at just that they are going to grow up to a adult point" he said clasping his hand like Bruce does I miss him.

"And when he  is awaken he is not going to be glad that he did"

"I don't know if he will have Gamma in his blood but I know he will attack everyone so I need the Avengers to help with my terrible mistake"

"WHAT IS WRONG EITH YOU FIRST YOU ARE TOTURING ME THE NEXT YOU ARE ASKING FOR HELP!" screamed Loki his eyes enraged with tears.

I noticed as time fled scars started appearing on my body blood poured from them yet I wasn't hurt.

"Loki" I said pressing my hand on his shoulder. He looked over and saw the cuts and scars that covered my body.

"I am sorry think I went a bit to far " he said changing the time signal.

"Ok but whens the   time hits that point what do going to happen to me"

I didn't answer "Whens the monster going to come" I said

" 2 days from tomorrow I will tell the others and prepare with everything you got" he said.

"Yes" I said feeling my fingers.

"Good bye" he said then we were back on the ship. Even though it had only been a few hours I really need to see Bruce. I tried to think where he will be then I remember maybe the lab.

ROAR! the planet rumbled and spin then stop.

"What the bloody hell was that" I said and keep on running towards the lab.

"Hi Annie how are you doing I haven't seen you in a while" I walked over to hi, and hugged him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"You ok" he said.

I nodded but it was a lie and I need to tell him the truth.

"There is going to be a attack by a monster on the planet 2 days from now and I need you and the others to help" I said rubbing on his cheek.

"Um ok I will tell them later" he said.

He leaned in and before I had a chance to even peck him Loki pull me away.

"What!' I said.

"Dont you think you should tell him" he whisper.

"Later!" I said pushing him away

Yea later.

____________________________________________________________________________

So I really haven't updated in a long time but yea I have no excuse but I think I have a good question.

if you could be one inanimate ( thing that is not living) what would it be"

Mine will be a computer so I could go on websites and stuff.