Camp PART 2

I woke up face first to the ground

"Annie" I heard a voice saw. I turned my head and oddly saw Bruce tried to a tree.

"Bruce" I said standing up" Who did this to you".

"I don't know" he reply as I tried to untie his ropes. "You fainted again and I tried to go and tried to wake you up then some wind pull me into a tree and tied"

"You ok now right" I said removing the ropes from his body.

"Some cuts and scars but yea I am fine' he said.

"Good I will clean them up when you get to the camp site" I said.

"That's great but how are you"

"What do you mean"

"Its just you been fainting having bad dreams I am worried about you" he said touching my cheek.

I didn't want to answer that question. I knew I would start to cry instead I did anyways.

"Hey, Hey" he said pulling my toward my head toward his chest and sitting down" Whats the matter, Annie"

His voice was a comfort to me like something I look forward to.

So I told him everything from the black cloak to him going to torture me instead of him.

"Bruce I am scared" I said tears fell down my face almost made me unable to talk.

" Dont worry its just a dream"

"NO ITS NOT" I screamed puddles and stains appear on his shirt.

" What do you mean" he said calmly.  

"He cut my arm in the dream I had a cut on my arm"

" It was more on your wrist"

"Wrist whatever" I said press my hand on his heart I just wanted to here his heart beat for everything to be quiet.

"What are you doing"

"Feeling your heart beat"

He place his hand on mine. "Now what are you doing"

" I want to here your heart too"

I pressed my head on his chest harder. I never wanted to leave him never ever but I knew I had. Everything goes nothing stay no matter who you are or what you are.

"Bruce, Annie what are you doing"

We released quickly it was Tony.

"Tony did you find them" said Steve in a distance away.

"Yea"

We stood up and looked away at each other. Tony looked away " Come on" he said and we started to follow.

                                      Bruce POV

I felt like a child being walked down the hall I wonder if Annie felt the same way. I don't know how I feel for her I know I love her but I only knew her for a few days. I wonder if she loved me back or did she feel like we were just stealing random kisses from each other. I was also worried for her how she is feeling with the dream and all. I am think was it real what happen could it really be real. And I also knew how I felt weak when we made it too the camp site I felt like I ..... could... take..... a nap... right here.

                         Anna POV

"Bruce" I said running to him.

"What happen' said Tony.

"He just" I said pressing my cold hands on his warm cheeks. I got lost in his daze.

"ANNA WHAT HAPPEN" screamed Tony.

"Get my some water NOW" I screamed.

"Come Bruce wake up" I said checking if he was breathing he was.

I checked his forehead to see if was burning up he was I quick took my hand off of him.

"TONY WHATS WITH THE WATER"

"ITS COMING BE PATIENT "

"I AM THIS IS A MAN LIFE HERE"

He jogged out of the tent with a  bottle of water and handed it to me. I open the bottle and I could tell it was cold so I pour it all over him. His eyes open slowly.

"Bruce you ok" I said touching his cheeks again.

"Yea I fainted"

I nodded.

"Now that you too are awake tell me this question" said Tony his face serous but his voice was calm.

"Are you two dating"

______________________________________________________________________________________

Anyways I have enough reads to at least saw this

should I trash it or should I continue

answer back get a follow