THE END PART 3

it was one of the biggest creature I ever seen. He was tall tower over Bruce-I mean the hulk.

"Annie, get the head try to find a way to cover your eyes" said the person on my ear. I am guessing Steve.

"ok" I said.

I started to fly to the back of his head. Then going over his head and covering his eyes with ice. He started to swat something in front of him.

"Great, that's perfect"

"What are you doing down there"

"Hulk smashing" said the hulk.

"How is he-"

"I don't know?" said Steve.

The ice started to melt just a little so I had to do it again.

As his body began to fall backwards I went forwards to the others until I got a hard hit in the back. The everything was blank.

        Loki POV

I saw as the monsters fall to the ground as Hawkeye shot the monster in the heart Thor lighting his as he still move but I wonder where Annie was.

"Annie" I said I saw a scared up body lying on the dirty ground. I picked up her body and held it in my arms. She was breathing but barley.

"Loki where's Annie"

"She is down"

"She is dead!"

"No she sort of passed out" I said combing my hand thru her  hair and pressing her head on my chest as tears fell from my face. Lets face it I love her. I know she loves me but only to that point. We are just friends she is probably going to go home with Bruce and the quims will leave me here.

                                                                  Annie POV

I woke to a burst of blood coming up out my mouth. Then I shooting pain in .... well everywhere.

"Annie" said Loki as he rubbed gentle against my hair.

I couldn't speak I just held on to the metal suit or any fabric that cover it.

"Annie you ok" said Steve he  walked over to me and sat and down.

"Yea" I busted out with all the air I could.

"Where's Bruce"

"He coming ok" he said,

"You did good kid" said Tony.

"Thanks Tony you did good too" I joked.

I felt my eyes close I felt everything closing in everything I was getting lost. I was dying  

 I wanted to see Bruce before I went though it would make the moment better or Irene, John, even Joe.

Then I was in the black box but it was like watching a movie. Images of me and Bruce when I guess we had the baby. Me and him walking down the street everything.

"Why are you showing my this?"

"To tell you Annie that you are going to live"

_______________________________________________________

So this is the second to last chapter so yea anyways if I do make a second book which I am its going to be I cant tell you anyways bye going off to start a new book.