Chapter 10

Catalina POV

"Baby, I love you!" Aj's face is wet from my tears. I held on to this little hope that he will wake up! "Daddy loves you anak. He loves you! He will take you home with him if you wake up. You, me and daddy we will live in our house. The one I was talking to you about. Hmm you remember that?" I swear I felt him move. The machine started reading his pulse again. He came back. "Ohh my baby! I love you. I will never leave you again." The doctor couldn't believe what they saw. They checked his vitals and made me wait.

"Bryce, I want to know who did this to him! Mag babayad sila! THEY'LL PAY FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO MY SON! I want who ever did this to him alive. Bring him to me!" Gigil kong sabi.

"Let's focus on Aj's fast recovery okay!" Niyakap niya ako. He excuses himself because he has to make some calls daw. Just as I was about to walk towards Aj's bed I saw one of the doctors take a syringe out of his pocket. I run as fast as I possibly could towards them. He saw me and quickly pushes the other doctors away and threatened to hurt my poor baby if we get any closer. I grab one of the bodyguard's handgun and aim it to the fucking doctor.

Andreas POV

When I went in the room I didn't expect Catalina to pull a gun on one of the doctor.

"Let go of the syringe!!" Catalina screamed still pointing the gun at the doctor who had taken my son hostage.

"Catalina, be careful with the gun!" I warned her but she didn't listen. She pull the trigger and hit the doctors right shoulder.

"Next time I pull the trigger the bullet will hit your fucking head if you don't let go of my son!" She aim again. I heard Bryce and the other guards run toward us.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt him but they have my family. They will hurt them if I don't do what I'm told. He was supposed to be dead but he has a strong well to live. This is supposed to be just a back up in case he does wake up. I'm supposed to make sure your boy die!" The doctor started phasing back and fort.

"Who????" Catalina asked. "I SAID WHO???????" Now she's screaming.

"I don't know them. I went home and my family was gone but they left a note. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I'm not a bad person! I swear I'm not a bad person!" The doctor begged her. I saw Bryce and Max slowly walk behind the doctor and grab him. They pinned him to the wall. He scream out of agony but it didn't stop Catalina. She grabbed him and pinned him back to the wall with the gun pointing to his head.

"I fuckin' asked you a question!" I can see a different Catalina. She's willing to sacrifice everything for our son. The way she holds the gun seems like she's well trained.

"One of them called the other man William. That's all I know!" He answered. Scared for his life. It can't be William. No that would be too coincidental. I have to check with Henry.

"When did they last contact you?" Bryce asked.

"Three hours ago. They were supposed to call me." He carefully raised his arm and check the time while Catalina still holds him. "Maybe soon. What am I supposed to say?!" Now he's shaking.

"Well, we need to get your family first. Tell them Aj's gone. Keep them on the phone for at least two minutes so we can locate their whereabouts!" He nodded.

"Catalina, let go of him." I slowly wrap my hand around her whist. "Enough, Catalina!" Utos ko sa kanya.

"Is there anyone else they hired except you?" She asked coldly.

"Not that I know off." He answered quickly.

"Catalina, We'll take care of this. Let him go! Aj's fine." She glance at Aj and finally lets him go. Bryce escorted the doctor out of the room and was followed by the other guards. Max stayed.

"J-just to let you know Doctor Jawoski is a good doctor. One of the best matter of fact" one of the doctor said. Catalina slowly raised her head to him.

"Good doctor? Isn't doctor supposedly save lives instead of ending them? Specially kids. Now tell me is that the kind of doctor you call good in this hospital?" Catalina seemed to be a very different person. "Watch how you answer that if you don't want this day to be your last day working at this hospital!" She said coldly. "Max, get this doctor out and fly Aj's doctor here ASAP!" She added.

"Will do!" Sagot ni Max.

"Baby, I have to make some phone calls. I'll be in the hallway." I glance at Aj to give him a kiss and walk out. Once the door closes I dialed Henry.

"..hello?" Sagot nito.

"Henry, what's the status on William?" I asked eagerly.

"He disappeared yesterday. Pero this past few months he's been seen with this guy Brenton. I believed Catalina's ex fiancé." Once he said his name everything made sense.

"That fucker hurt my son!" I blurted out.

"What happened to Aj??!" He sounded concern but how did he know about Aj?

"I didn't tell you his name. H-how? I mean you knew all this time and you didn't tell me????" I barked at him.

"Andreas, I just found out about it. I saw Catalina at the hospital once. She was really sick I bumped into her and she dropped her phone. I picked it up for her and I saw her, Aj and Andrea Rowanna on her phone screen.  I told her the kids look a lot like you. She then told me about everything. She asked me not to say anything to you because she wanted to be the one to tell you!" He explained.

"What do you mean the kids? Who's Andrea Rowanna?" I asked confused.

"Aj's twin sister. Did she not mentioned her to you?" What in the world.

"Henry, take care of William and Brenton! Those fuckers have to pay. Catalina wants then alive but not a chance. Ayaw kong madumihan ang mga kamay niya." I let out a sign.

"Understand. Take it easy with her Andreas. She's very fragile at this moment. There's more I want to tell you but I respect her decisions!" We hang up. I slowly opened the door at narinig kong may kausap si Catalina sa phone.

"Kuya is fine, baby! He just fell on his bike and hit his head. He wasn't wearing a helmet. See, this is what I always tell you guys. Always wear your helmets!" She scolded who ever she's talking to but I got a feeling it's Andrea. My daughter.

------------///A|N\\\---------------

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO EVERYONE!