Chapter 17

Catalina POV

"Catalina...."

My eyes sprung open when I heard a very familiar voice. I moved my head to see who it was. Oh my god.

"Ate?" I asked.

"So the daredevil can still speak!" What?

"How? Can you still be alive?!" I asked.

"Oh c'mon Catalina! That's not the way to greet your long lost Ate!" She said emphasizing the word ATE.

"Mom, Dad, Bryce, Kuya, Sebastian... Andreas ..." When she said Andreas's name I knew something was off. Where is he to begin with? "Alam mo, I'm sick and tired of everyone praising you or better yet worshiping you. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE THAT I DON'T??!" She barked at me.

"Ate what's wrong?" I asked confused!

"Don't Ate what's wrong what's wrong me brat! You made my life a living hell. I HATE YOU!!" She said after taking one step closer.

"Stop! Stop right there. Don't come any closer!!" Panicking I did not know what to do to stop her.

"Oh Cute! So naive as always." She smirks.

"Where's Andreas??!" So stupid of me to asked. If he was here I doubt he'll let Ate near me. "ANDREAS!!! HEEEEELP! HELP!!" I screamed. Lumapit siya sakin with a syringe.

"Kahit mag sisigaw kapa jan walang Andreas na sasaklolo sayo!" She injected the syringe on one of the Ivy line. "So stupid of him to leave you here with his and Sebastian's moron body guards. Mga uto-uto." She laugh. Evil laugh! Para siyang sinapian ng masamang spirit!!

"What have you done, Ate? " I started drifting.. Into darkness...

"I can finally end your life for good now.." I thought I heard her say before darkness consumed me!

"Catalina, which color do you like?" Mama asked.

"Pink one, Ma!" I excitedly answer. She bought me a pink princess dress. "What about Ate? Ate what col-" Mama stopped me.

"Your Ate is old na baby. Hindi na bagay sa kanya mag wear nang princess dress. You know you're my only Princess right?" She smiled and gave me a tight hugged. I saw ate, naka simangot lang.

I have the urged to pee. My body is aching badly when I opened my eyes panicked awakened me. I'm in unfamiliar room or should I say warehouse. There's a lot of barrels all over. It smells like gas of some sort. I look around if someone's with me but it seems like I'm by myself. At the end of the warehouse I heard people arguing. I tried to move but my body is not cooperating well. I'm weak. Shit! I slowly walk towards the people arguing.

"I told you not to touch her! WHY DID YOU KIDNAPPED HER? She's in a very bad state Rosa Mae!!! You're so stupid!" Ate slapped him. Wait. It's.. It's Brenton! Wait. WHAT? Mag ka sabwat sila? No! No! No! This is not happening.

"Why is everyone so concern about her? Even you? Diba this was all your idea? You wanted her gone more than I do. What's with the sudden changed of heart? Are you for real in love with her? Huh?! FUCKING ANSWER ME!" She whipped.

"I didn't say I wanted her gone! I just needed her money. And Yes! I love her! I'm so god damn in love with her I can't stop thinking about her!!!" Ate started crying.