Chapter 19

A YEAR LATER

Catalina POV

"Babe?" I call out. Why is the house dark. Wala bang kuryente? "Aj?? Andrea? Where are you?!" Panic took over me when no one answered. I turned the flashlight on my phone and walk towards the main living room. Nagulat ako when someone jumped in front of me.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!" When the light came back on. I saw Andreas holding a bouquet of red roses. Mom and Dad with the Twins may dala dalang ballooons and Bryce, holding a cake. Even Sebastian and Mar is here and some close friends. Wait what day is it? Oh my god I completely forgot. Today is my birthday.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!" I just stare at them. My heart is beating weirdly. I held on to my chest and everyone panic.

"I'm okay. I'm okay." I smiled and rest assured them. "You guys! This is really sweet. I completely forgot what today is! Thank you everyone!" Andreas walk towards me.

"Happy birthday beautiful" he gave me a kissed. A deep kissed. He stopped and looked at me. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded yes.

"I'm just surprised. I love you!" I kissed him back.

"Geez, you two get a room!" My mom scolded us. Everyone's laughing. "Come let's eat! Kanina pa kami gutom." She complained. During the party it bothered me how Sebastian keep avoiding me. I ended up cornering him in the guest bathroom. Before he could close it I went in there with him.

"Hey, everything okay?!" I asked.

"Catalina, what are you doing? May makakita baka kung ano pa ang isipin!" Inis nitong sagot.

"I don't care what they'll think. What's wrong? Did I do anything to get you mad or something?" I made him face me but he's just looking at me not saying anything. "Seriously Sebastian!!" Singhaw ko.

"You didn't do anything wrong!" Nagulat ako when he suddenly pull me closer to him. He touches my chest. "I'm just glad this is working properly. I couldn't bare loosing you!" I saw tears coming down his cheeks.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I don't know what I ate that I ended up kissing him and he kissed me back. It was a very passionate kiss. "I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done that!" When I was about to open the door nagulat ako when it was already opened and Andreas was there watching us. He didn't say anything. He just left and head up in our room. "Sorry Sebastian" I left him and went after Andreas.

"Babe!" He unbuttoned his shirt.

"WHAT?!" He answered.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that. I.. I didn't mean to kiss him. I swear! It just kind a happened !" I explained. It's true naman.

"It just kind a happen? So you just followed him in there and kiss him just because?" Argh! He's so jealous. I've seen this side of him before.

"Baby, sorry na! Nothing's going on between us. I haven't even seen him since Spain!" I confessed.

"I kissed you in front of everyone and you froze, then you go follow a man in the rest room and kiss him! Does that make any sense to you?! HUH??!" Now he's really mad. I went up to him and kiss him. He unzipped my dress and pushed me down the bed. "Your birthday gift!" Damn!

"Ah Andreas!" I moan as he trailed down kisses on me. From my neck to my breasts and down to my stomach.

"Stay still!" He ordered. He took my underwear off and spread my legs. "I miss this!" He started licking my flesh!

"Ahh.. Andreas!" The sensation I'm feeling. He flicks and flicks. He inserted his fingers in me in and out until I couldn't take it anymore! He unzipped his pants and grab his erection out.

"Suck!" Geez so Bossy! I slowly lick his erection and damn napaka tigas na talaga. He's being rough on me. He pushes in my mouth and it made me gag. "SUCK, CATALINA!" he ordered again. Tinapik ko ang kamay niya na naka hawak sa buhok ko. Pina higa ko siya and habang sinusubo ko ang manhood niya he looked at me with passion. It amuses him somehow. "You're getting good at this!" He teases. I stopped.

"What???!" Inis kong tanong.

"Did I tell you to stop? SUCK!" Damn he's still mad. This is his way of claiming me. Such an asshole. I deserved it though. I'd be mad too if I see him kissing someone else. Finally he made me stop and grabbed me. Now I'm just laying on top of him. "I don't know what happened in the bathroom but I trust you!" Wait what?!

"Then why did you make me suck you then! Asshole!!" I smack him.

"Because I've been hard since you left me this morning. I told you not to wear that sexy dress. You're stubborn as always. Besides I like claiming you like that. I like my dick inside your mouth." Argh, buwesit na to.

"I hate you." I stayed on to of him. I can feel his erection on my belly.

"Oh yeaah?" With one swoop he's inside me. After we made love we changed at bumaba na kung nasan ang mga bisita. I was told umalis na si Sebastian and everyone was still having fun.

"Mom, open your presents" Utos ni Andrea.

"Only if you help me?" Her eyes got bigger.

"Yes!" She helped me opened my gifts one by one.  "Open Mommyla first!" She grabbed my moms present. She opened the box and it a paper work. I read it and OMG! Mom and Dad bought me my own Island again.

"All you have to do is Name your Island and sign it. After that it's all yours!" Dad explained.

"Aww thank you Mom and Dad! More property tax to pay!" Everyone started laughing.

"Daddy's next! DADDY'S NEXT!" Excited na sabi ni Andrea.

"Alright, where is Daddy's present then?" I asked. May inabot si Andreas sa kanya. Tinaas ko ang kilay ko and he just winked at me. "Kayong dalawa ha! Ano yan?" Inabot ni Andrea sa akin ang isang box. Pag bukas ko it's a jewelry box. Andreas grabbed it away from me. Hinatak niya ako sa gitna at lumuhod ito.

"Babe, we've been through so much. Siguro naman this time talagang masasabi na natin sa isat-isa na we're meant for each other." Nag tawanan ang mga bisita namin. I saw my mom and Andreas mom crying. "Babe, I've said this before and I mean it. I can't live without you. I want you to know that you are the best thing that has ever happened to my life and I will never ever allow anyone to take you from me, I promise that. I love you with all of me. Baby, all my days with you are days that are worth living. My life with you is something that I will never trade for anything else. Babe, will you do me the honor of marrying me again for the third time?" I couldn't stop my tears. He wiped them and when I look around the room. Everyone look so happy for us.

"I will love you more and more each day with every beat of my heart, until the day I die and my heart stops beating. I love you too baby. Yes! I will marry you. Even for the hundredth times!!" He gave me the ring and kissed me in front of everyone. Everyone applauded and congratulate us.

"Oh honey, you can finally arrange your own wedding!" My mom teases.

After all I've been through I am so blessed to have all these people around me who cares and loves me. You really can't take anything for granted. Be thankful to what you have and reach out to those who are in needs of help. Dahil ang mundo ay bilog. What comes around goes around. Kaya live your life to the fullest dahil YOLO!