Chapter 26

Catalina POV

"Catalina... CATALINA.... CATALINA!!" Narinig kong may tumatawag sa akin. I opened my eyes and realized that it was all a dream. "Baby! I think you had a bad dream!" I wrapped myself with the blanket. I push Andreas away. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I.. I had a dream you were with someone else! Making love with someone else!" Andreas started laughing. "NAKAKATAWA???!" Inis kong tanong.

"WHAT?!" Lumapit siya sa akin at niyakap niya ako. "It was just a dream babe! A dream! I would never cheat on you! EVER!" He kissed me and it somehow calmed me down. That dream felt so real!

"But it felt so real!!!!!!! " inis kong sagot.

"Well, do you see me having sex with someone right now?!" He made a point. But my heart beat won't slow down. "I love you. Ikaw lang ang mahal ko. Nasasayo na nga ang lahat diba. You have the key to my heart!" Ang dami niyang arte ke aga aga.

"Key to my heart mo mukha mo! Naku Andreas pag nalaman ko lang na nagloko ka humanda ka talaga. Puputulin ko yang JUNIOR mo!" He started laughing again. "May nakakatawa sa sinabi ko?" Galit kong tanong.

"Babe, I've never seen you this jealous before and come to think of it sa panaginip mo lang nakita na I was cheating!" Point well made again. "You have my password for everything. You think I'd give it to you kung may tinatago ako?" I stop pouting.

"By the way I have a meeting with Damon later!" His playful mood changed into an angry Andreas. "What?! It's just a meeting." Tumayo siya and didn't say anything. He's so cute when he gets jealous. I followed him in the shower. I hug him from behind. His taking a cold shower. Shit! He is mad. "Babe.." He didn't take my hands off of him. " baby..." Still ignoring me. "ANDREAS!!!" Galit kong sigaw.

"Go right ahead. Meet him." Galit nitong sambit.

"Wow! We're going to fight about that too?" I crossed my arm. "I don't know what you're imagining but just to remind you ikaw ang nag recommend sa akin kay Damon. YOU SAID HE'S THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE COUNTRY!" He turned to face me.

"Just to remind you also, you were the super jealous one because you saw me with someone else in your dream!!" Nag shampoo na siya and rinse it off. He left me in the shower. Pag ka tapos kong maligo I changed and look for him pero hindi ko siya makita. Napaka OA naman mag selos nun. Sabi ng bodyguard ko he left na daw. I went to see Damon anyway.

"I don't get why he's so jealous of you. Like you don't even like women. Heck, you won't even fuck one even if they get naked in front of you!" Damon covered my mouth.

"Shhhh... That was supposed to be our secret. Gusto mo pa yata e broadcast eh." We both started laughing.

"Eh naiinis ako sa kanya eh!lately palage nalang mainit ulo ko sa kanya." Damon's eyes got wider and wider.

"Catalina Ann-marie, are you pregnant?!" I almost choke on the tea I was drinking.

"Oh my god, I forgot! It's been a month since I last had my period" kinabahan ako. When I had the twins I almost lost my life can I go through it again?!

"Let's go get you check!" The more I think about it the more I get scared.

On my way home I decided to stop by at Andreas office. Pag dating ko sa office floor niya I saw his new secretary.

"Eva, where's Andreas?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

"Nasa loob po Mrs. Torres!" Sagot nito. I told her she didn't have to take me to him. I slowly knock on his door.