Chapter 14

Andreas POV

Pag dating namin sa bahay na tinutuluyan nila Catalina wala nang tao sa loob. But one of my men discovered a hidden tunnel. It wasn't closed properly. We followed it through the end and as we got to the end we saw helicopter flying away.

"Bryce, call the airfield right away and ask who is flying the helicopter from Cagayan De Oro to North! ASAP! DAHIL NASA LOOB SI CATALINA!" Sigaw ko sa kanya. Na hampas ko ang semento sa inis. "CATALINAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!!!!!!!!" Sigaw ko sa ere. "Lets go back to Manila and figure out who's helping them this time!"

Four days had passed and Henry's friend won't say a word to where his pilot dropped of Catalina.

"I'll bankrupt the shit out of that man if he doesn't cooperate!" I told Bryce.

"He said Henry mentioned something about helping a friend who's very important to a friend!" He stood still and gazed at me. "I think kagagawan lahat ito ni Catalina. She must be in a very bad shape kung ayaw niyang mag pa hanap. Knowing how stubborn she is!" It worries me. She needed me more than anything at this moment but she refuses to be with me. She rather face this all alone than be with me and our children. Why are you so selfish Catalina! WHY!!

"I'm not giving up on her, Bryce! I've failed her as a husband before I am not going to fail her again! Pigain mo sa Pilito na yun kung saan niya dinala si Henry at Catalina! Stop at nothing until he spits out the location!!!" Utos ko kay Bryce.

Catalina POV

I woke up and I hear a monitor beeping. I'm attached to many wires. It seems like I'm in a hospital room. Lalong humihina ang pag tibok ng puso ko. Call me selfish but I don't want to take someone else's life to save mine. I couldn't live with the guilt for the rest of my life. I was once on the top list to receive a heart transplant once. Doctor Aries and I had been looking for awhile. This is something money can't buy.

A year and a half ago I was due to have an implant but the heart was damaged on it's way to the hospital. So I moved down the list. Doctor Aries argued but to no avail. There was more than 112,000 people ahead of me on the waiting list. Maybe my time is up. Maybe this is god's sign na tapusin ko nalang ang laban ko. I'm happy and contented knowing my children are safe with Andreas. I hear rapid beeping and soon after that I hear people rushing towards me. Darkness.. Darkess is taking.. Over..

Henry POV

I swore I heard something beeping rapidly so I went and check on Catalina. I called the doctors right away. She started to have a seizure. Her body is shaking and the doctor inject her with something. All I could do is watch.

"C'mon Catalina, breath. Your fight is not yet over." One of the doctor spoke to her. One of them started to pump her chest.

"Her heart stop beating!" One yell. As I watch her body lifeless on her bed with the breathing tube attached to her and Iv's on her arms. All I could do is watch her heart monitor and pray that she will wake up! " Hand me the paddle!" Doctor Aries yell. I saw one of the nurse charging it. When they all say clear he shock her and miraculously her heart started beating normal rhythm.

Nandito kami sa Spain. Malayong malayo kay Andreas. Last time I heard kinasuhan niya ako ng kidnapping. Mabuti nalang napag sabihan ako ni Catalina na kumuha ng malaking halaga sa banko ko dahil Andreas will make sure to freeze all my assets. Knowing how ruthless he can be he won't think twice to do so. At tama nga siya. I called my friend to apologized dahil na damay pa ito sa gulong pinasok namin ni Catalina. Mabuti nalang at maunawain ito at naintindihan niya rin ang situation.

"She has to survive! Sebastian Montesalgado ought to kill the rest of my family if something were to happen to Catalina!" Doctor Rudrigo broke the silence in the room. "She look so much like Rosa Mae. I thought I was dreaming when you brought her here. I thought to my self, it can't be! She was pronounced dead many many years ago even though her body wasn't found!" He look serious.

"Rosa Mae?" I asked.

"Yes. Sebastian's wife and he just recently enlightened  me now Catalina's older sister!" Whoa! Wow! What??? I couldn't believe this. But then may naalala akong kwento ni Andreas before na Sebastian ended up with someone pero hindi niya sinabing kapatid pala ni Catalina. We turned towards the door when it swung opened. Kabadong Sebastian Montesalgado ang bumulaga sa amin.

"How is she?" I saw how he eyed Doctor Rudrigo.

"Her vitals are getting better. We almost lost her but it seems like she wanted to live. She fought!" Doctor Rudrigo explained.

"Make her to be the next patient to receive the next available donor." Sambit nito. "Did I make myself clear??!" Singhaw nito kay Doc Rudgrido.

"But Sebastian, we have rules here! You know that's against the law!!!" He reasoned out.

"Who owns this Hospital??" Sebastian Asked.

"y-you!" Wait what?? He owns this Hospital??!

"Well, then there's your answer!" Damn, akala ko si Andreas lang ang ruthless itong Sebastian din pala.

"It's just that I don't want to waste the next heart if it can for sure save someone else. What if Catalina's body rejected it? Then what? That will cause more major problems Sebastian. Be reasonable, Man!" I think this doctor have a death wish but he has a point.

"DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER OPTION THEN EXCEPT WAITING???!" Galit na Sebastian ang sumalubong kay Doctor Aries. Naka tingin lang kami sa kanya.

"We have to stabilize her. She can't be upset, depress, sad or anything that can excite her. I really think being with her family would help her a lot but she's too stubborn to understand the whole thing. She doesn't want them to see her getting weaker and weaker Or worse die. That's her biggest fear!" Doctor Aries explained.

"I think I have a really good idea. But we need a mobilize helicopter in case her body go down south on the process! It will be easier to bring her back to hospital" He reached out for his phone and called someone.

Catalina POV

I don't know how long I've been out pero bigla nalang akong nagising when I smell a familiar perfume. But it can't be. Not unless I'm dead? No! NO! NO! Lord, I was joking when I said I was ready. No I'm not ready to leave this world yet. Please don't. Marami pa akong pangarap para sa mga anak ko. Please! Plea-se! Wait. I opened my eyes to check kung nasan nga ba ako. Holy cow! I'm in Illa de I'Amor island and from where my bed is located I can see his back. He's standing right in front of the big glass window with both his hands in his pockets. He seems sad. Wait. God? Am I dead? For real? This is not making any sense!