Chapter 24

Catalina POV

Andreas has taken over my life again... We ended up going to Damon's event. Though Andreas was quite the whole time.

"If you really didn't want to be here we can leave!" I took a sip of my wine. Ayaw niya pa rin akong kausapin. Damon came to where we are standing.

"Everything okay here Mr and Mrs Torres?!" He playfully asked.  All Andreas did is nod and smile. How embarrassing!

"What a wonderful event you have here Damon. Thank you for inviting us!" I touch his arm and gave him a warm smile. Andreas didn't like the gesture because he cleared his throat as if he's choking or something. "We might be leaving soon! Thank you again for inviting us." Damon smiled and stare at me.

"No.. Not a problem. Hope to see you soon!" He excused himself from us.

"Do you like him?" I stared at him dahil sa tanong niya.

"Excuse me?" I arch my eye brow.

"Obviously he's into you and you're letting him Flirt with you!" Omg! How pathetic.

"Whatever! Let's go!" As I was about to leave Andreas grabbed my hand after the band started playing

♪ I live my life for you
♪ I wanna be by your side in everything that you do
♪ And if there's only one thing you can believe is true
♪ I live my life for you

♪ I dedicate my life to you, you know that I would die for you
♪ But our love would last forever
♪ And I will always be with you and there is nothing we can't do
♪ As long as we're together

"You're the most beautiful woman here! I'm not saying that because you're my wife but because it's true!" Gahh! His mood swings confuses me. "I love you!" He grabbed me closer and kissed me. Right in front of everyone. Geez! His way of claiming me. His way of letting the whole world know he owns me!!

"I think you're drunk! Let's go home." I tagged him along habang papalabas ng venue.

"You know, you've changed!" Sambit nito while we're waiting for our ride.

"You're drunk!" I snapped back.

"You look very cute when you get angry Mrs. Torres!" I gave him an annoyed look.

"Stop!" We burst out laughing! I leaned on him and gave him a kiss. Para lang kaming mga bata! Daig pa namin ang PBB TEENS!!! One of his bodyguard opened the door for us.

"Make sure there's no trouble on our way home!" Utos nito kay Ryan.

"Yes, Sir!" Sagot nito sabay sarado sa pinto.

"May problema ba? Bakit parang napaka higpit ng mga security intels lately?!" Tanong ko sa kanya. Nakatitig lang ito sa akin.

"Because I want to make sure you're safe at all time at all cost! They can't afford to make mistakes. I will kill them myself if something were to happen to you again!" He seems uneasy. I wonder what's bothering him.

"What is it Andreas?! You promise you'll tell me everything. How do you expect me to protect myself if you keep everything to yourself?" I pouted. Naka tingin ito sa malayo pero hindi niya binitawan ang kamay ko. "Babe!"

"I just want to make sure everything is okay. Yun lang! I promise. I'm not hiding anything from you." He kissed my hand.

"I love you!" Came out from my mouth. Tinitigan niya ako.

"I know. I'm doing all of these because I love you more than I love myself! Your safety and the kids will always be my main priority." Pag dating namin sa bahay nag paalam kaagad si Andreas dahil kinailangan niya daw pumunta sa office because of an emergency investors meeting. But at this hour?

"Isn't it too late for that? Why can't you deal with the conference here? Bakit kailangan mo pang pumunta sa office? Are you sure meeting ang pupuntahan mo late this hour?! Really Andreas???!" I don't know bakit nag dadakdak ako. Dahil
Lang siguro sa pagod but still. Bakit parang nagiging clingy ako bigla sa kanya?

"Wow! Catalina, your old self is back!" Gulat nitong sambit. Pero naka kunot ang nuo nito.

"You're not leaving!" I went upstair and dumiretso sa kwarto. Naligo ako at nag bihis. I dried my hair and went to bed. Boy am I tired.

Nagising ako at pag tingin ko sa clock it's 3am and Andreas is not beside me. Tumayo ako to find him. I saw his office door ajar kaya sumilip ako. I saw him in front of three monitors. SHIT! He's on a conference. He look dead tired. Hindi niya na pansin na nasa labas ako ng pintuan. Just right when they said their goodbyes tsaka na ako na pansin ni Andreas. He didn't say anything. He looked annoyed. I felt so bad for not trusting him. It must be awkward for him to set up his work station at home so he could do his conference here because of my stupidness.

"Babe.." His ignoring me. I went up to him. "Babe..." He's still ignoring me. I bend down and hug him. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to act stupid earlier." He moved and pull me down and made me sit on his lap.

"It's okay. I'd rather be here with you than anywhere!" He bared his face on my neck. "I miss you!" He's back!

"I miss you too! Let's go to bed?" I kiss his lips waiting for him to answer. Instead we made out.

"Let me check the guards and we'll go to bed okay?!" He called Ryan to check on something. It was very brief. Pag dating namin sa kwarto he untied his tie. But I stop him.

"Mr. Torres, how'd you like me to undress you?" I playfully tease him.

"I'd like that!" He has this stupid grin on his face. I helped him take his suits off and his shoes and socks. A very naked Andreas Torres is in front of me. Boy am I melting. I think I'm drooling too. I walk towards the bed but he stop me. "Uh-uhh.. My turn!" My eyes widen when I felt his manhood against my leg. Andreas started taking my pajama off. Slowly teasing me. Argh this man!

"Andreas.." He pushed me down the bed and got on top of me. He left my underwear on. He slowly trailed kisses from my neck to my stomach. He played with my breast.

"I miss this.." He changed from one breast to another .. " and this " he caress  them and slowly trailed down his hand inside my underwear. "Mrs. Torres, you're so ready!" This made me chuckles.

"Andreas.. Please!!" I'm pleading. It's too much. "Ahhh.. A--ndreas!" He spread my legs and got in between. He slowly slid two fingers in. "Andreas...."

"My favorite ..." He smirk and started licking me. Each strokes sends shocks to my spine. He knows how to please me.

"Andreas! Please!! I need you now!!!" He won't stop teasing me. I pulled his hair and made him face me. "Dammmnit! Fuck me already!!!!" He started laughing.

"You're very bossy Mrs. Torres!" With one whoop he's in me. But he didn't thrust. He's just in me. "I love being inside you!" I grab him and started kissing him. He then finally started thrusting slowly and started picking up his phase.

"Andreas.. I love you!" I couldn't stop moaning his name.

"I love you too, baby!" He flipped me to my stomach and from behind he inserted his manhood. "I love every inch of your body!" He thrust and thrust until he couldn't anymore. I felt him cum inside me. He flipped me back and slide in his manhood back inside me. "I want to stay like this for couple minutes!"

"Andreas, I can't keep my eyes open." My eyelids are getting heavier and heavier.

"Sleep baby." Andreas was inside me when I fell asleep. I dreamed about us.