Chapter 1

Areum POV

"Areum WAKE UP! We're going to be late for school!!" said my brother Jimin.

"Just five more minutes Oppa." I said lazily, schooing him out of the room.

"NO it's 7:45 and It starts at 8:00! Hurry up please I don't want my teacher to get mad at me!" screamed Jimin.

Wait! What?! 7:45? I got to go!

"Yeah Yeah Oppa! I get it, now leave so I can hurry up!" I shooed him out as I was getting out of my bed. I had my uniform, of course, and washed my face and then brushed my teeth while brushing my long black hair and putting on my black shoes.

I'm so nervous, I thought. I haven't told anyone about me being bullied, since there is no one who I even talk to except my brother and family, except my parents who come once a year. I SURE hope Jungkook transfers or something I don't want him in my sight. My brother has Jungkook in his band so I don't want to break up the band or make them hate each other.

Jimin POV

What is taking this girl forever?! I need to meet up with my friends/band BTS, but I feel that Areum is keeping secrets. .-.

I was interrupted by a door bell ---- and Taehyung comes barging in ?

"Hey cousin! " I said greeting him. He is also in BTS.

"Where is my beautiful sunshine ?!" said Taehyung.

Well, okay -.-

"She's upstairs" I said dully, "but she is my SUNSHINE V ! -.-" I said and we started laughing.

Just then, Areum showed up in a rush, but we were still arguing on who she likes more, but I had to ask, "Sunshine, aren't you going to eat?" I asked while I glance at V who looks sort of jealous that I beat him to it.

"N-No I'm fine. We are going to be late! Come on Oppa!" and then she went to V, who thought she was going to hug him but instead grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the house, while I just followed.

"Long time no see, babe!" said V looking back at me. -.- Areum just simply gave him a death glare and ignored him, but instead said,

"Let's go you snails!"

We both said in unison, "Hey! I am not a snail!"

She started laughing. Her laugh is adorable!

We caught up to her and at the same time we said, "AW my sunshine is laughing!"

Okay, now we're in trouble. She hit us playfully, in the arm. We screamed, "OW"

Tae POV

"Owch that hurt! I might need a hug from you." I said.

She just laughed and listened to music and said, "No way cousin."

I saw Jimin burst into laughter. -.-

Since the school was only like a block away, we got there quickly and we still had a few minutes so we were seeing if Areum, Jimin, and I had any classes. Fortunately, we did, with Areum I had 2nd, 4th, 6th, and lunch, while I had Chimin 1st, 3rd, 5th and also lunch so I started cheering and grabbed Areum's hands and we danced. Areum seemed surprised and she tried to push away so I let go and we all started laughing.

We only had about a minute until it rang so Areum said, "Bye Oppa, Bye cousin, got to go to English!"

"Wait missy!" I yelled after her. She turned around.

"What?"

"Hug! you forgot to hug your cousin?" I made puppy eyes.

She laughed. "No."

She ran up to hug me and Jimin and we headed to class.

Areum POV

I ran as fast as I could to English with the evil Mr.Vang, but I don't complain much since I get A's in his class. I sat down and didn't see Jungkook at all so I was pretty enthusiastic. My thoughts were interrupted while I heard girls screaming, ugh please no! I turned around and saw none other than...

A/N: First Chapter, Hope you guys like it! Stay Amazing!

- Ally😇