Chapter 34

Areum POV

"What do you mean he's coming over?" I questioned lowly, but venomously nonetheless.

"I mean...he's going to go over here to visit you because I accidently..." Jimin said while reddening by the second.

All the guys checked their text and their mouth stood wide open.

"You might wanna look at this, sweetheart." Jin says nervously and gives me his phone.

On the phone he has a group chat and it says:

Dancemon: see you guys later?
Read

Me: sure. 11:30 ?
Read

The Horse: bye Felicias ;)
Read

I look up to see Jin eyeing me with the phone.

"Umm..." I show him and he turns a little red on the cheeks there.

"Here you go~." He says after he scrolled down a day or two of messages.

Chimmers: aye!! Can you guys visit the hospital?
Read

Chimmers: The drama season has started :p two lovebirds aren't on good terms right now. Areum's not that happy.
Read

Alien: how dare he mess with ma little girl 😠 I'll be there in 10 chim!
Read

Me: OH heck nah! I'll cheer up my little princess! Just wait, I'm omw.
Read✅

Chimmers: Do you guys know how friendly the nurses are here? ;)

Chimmers: *attached image*

I open up the attached image and it's a picture of me and Bambam smiling driving through the halls.

I turn to Jimin while he looks away.

I hit him lightly on the chest. "How dare you take a picture of me and him? We're just friends." I say huffing.

"I still don't understand though...why is that guy coming over here?" I say looking between them.

"Scroll down." Jin says to me lightly.

Chimmers: *attached image*
Read

Below the image was one last text

Kook: I'm on my way.

I look and Chim and feel my fury unleashing.

How could my own brother take a picture of me and Bambam and then put it on a group chat, WITH FREAKING KOOK ON IT?!