Chapter 3

Jungkook POV

I walked into the classroom late because my alarm didn't go off.

Eh. Doesn't matter much.

I got dressed and left since my parents are always gone.

I was thinking about school. I kind of want to see Areum and of course BTS.  I feel sort of weird when I see Areum.

Wait what ?!

I bully her, anyways, so Eh. It's whatever. I play with girls. A.L.O.T. They only seem to like me because I am "handsome", but they don't care about what I feel, so I do the same.

I get to school but I see something weird it makes me laugh. I see a girl and boy dancing around, but then I see that it's Areum and Teahyung. Whatever.

 WAIT TAEHYUNG WITH AREUM OH HECK NO.

I was about to head over to them but she pushed him away and he let go, so I was about to leave, when I see her coming back to them to HUG them, but I didn't hear what she said. I left to the other side of school, but I got ambushed, by all these girls. 

Woah.

The bell rang, but they still didn't leave me alone. I pushed my way aside and went looking for my classroom. Girls were screaming at me.

"Be mine!"

"I'm single!"

"Here's my Number!"

"I love you!"

Geez, desperate much. I keep on walking.

 I left to the only quiet place by this girl who had her head down. I put my head down and poked her.

"Hey, are you okay?"

She didn't respond. I poked her again, this time she turned around and faced me.

Goodness, why is she so beautiful?

I stared at her for what seemed like a second, but it annoyed her, so she said, "Blink much?" and she turned around.

My beautiful, Areum. WHAT WAIT?! I don't like her!

I screamed at her, "Why do I have to sit next to her?" 

Mr.Vang looked at me, pretty mad so I said "Sorry."

 I actually want to sit next to her.

This girl rushed in, she's new and stuff and we had to introduce ourselves. When Areum came up I told everyone to make fun of her. 

She bowed and sat down. The girl asked Vang if she could sit next to her and he said yeah so I had to sit next to the queen of drama, Soo Chin.

I glared at that new girl and Areum smiled at her. 

How I love her smile.

Areum POV

Mr.Vang assigned us to get to know our partner and that was pretty much it. I was going to Art when I was about to fall because I was tripped by Jungkook, but I didn't fall. 

Someone grabbed me before I fell.

Hye grabbed me! I bowed to her and said "Thanks."

She said "Hey, anything for my friend."

I shyly smiled. She smiled back.

I glared at Jungkook when I heard someone scream "BABE Are you okay?!"

I turned around and laughed at who it was. Tae Tae.

I said I'm fine and he grabbed me bridal style.

 WHAT IS HE DOING? I was just laughing at how funny he looked. 

Hye was confused and I introduced these two.

I said, " Hye this is Taehyung, Taehyung, this is Hye." 

I glared at Tae to let me down. He simply shook his head. I was struggling and play fighting with him until I looked behind us.

 I turned around. Jungkook looked...

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter! Stay Awesome!

                                            -Ally😇