Chapter 6

I was nervous. I began, "I-I like..."

"Who???" She pouted and screamed at the same time.

"Jimin!!" I sort of said softly/shouted and covered my eyes with my hands.

"AW so cuteeee!" Areum was about to begin singing that tree song.

Oh no.

Thankfully, the teacher came in on time!

(The rest of the classes were learning -.-)

*Bell Rings*

Areum POV

Awwww, when she told me about who she likes it was so cute! I hope they get together!

The Bell rang, signaling me to leave the school and I walked out with Hye going to a shop to get coffee since we were supposed to know about our partners for homeroom. 

"What would you like Hye?"

"Um, Chocolate Frappaccino!" She said excitingly.

"Okay haha, a Chocolate Frappaccino and a bubble tea please!" I said at the lady.

"Okay, your total comes out to 8.99." she said expressionless. 

"Here you go.." I said and we grabbed our drinks and we sat down at the couch by the window.

We started a conversation about family and colors.

"What's your relationship with your parents?" I asked acting as if I was interrogating her.

"I don't see them much, how about you?" She said

"SAME." I chuckled at my own answer.

"Favorite color?" She said

"Black, light blue, red, white, and you?"

"Light blue!" she responded happily.

"Nice!" I said.

She looked as if she had something on her mind. I swung my hand over her eyes and said, "Hello, Is Chim Chim's girl there?" I giggled instantly.

She looked up immediately and blushed real hard. 

"No jungkook's girl." She said looking at me, smirking.

WHAT?!?!??!

"Have you seen how he acts around you?" She said.

Nope unless its making my life miserable.

"How???" I asked her.

"Aww you care!" She said amazed.

I blushed. 

"Well, since Homeroom he did act like a jerk, but throughout the day he looks at you differently." She said.

"Explain." I said avoiding what she said.

"Okay, So in the first class, I sat with you because I thought you looked sad because of him and he looked at me angry because he had to sit with that Drama Queen. You were carried by Tae and I saw you look at Jungkook and he was jealous-"

"JEALOUS, YOU ARE MISTAKEN! HE BULLIED ME THROUGH OUT HIGH SCHOOL!" I shouted.

"I think he has known he made that mistake. You know what? I will talk to him personally, but let me tell you it all."She said deeply.

"O-Okay." I stuttered. 

 "Lunch. Woah lunch. hahaha I saw how he looked at you and how you looked at his food." She said Laughing immediately.

Busted. hehe  

 "He copied you from earlier I can tell because he had that mimic voice haha. But he basically FED YOU. It was SO CUTE. He stared at you forever! Trust me, I have a hint he likes you." She said which made me blush.

Weallly?! AWW

Wait what?

My thoughts were interrupted.

"Just promise me this. If he talks to you, listen to him. PLEASE." She pouted haha.

"Whatever bestie." I smiled by her question. She seemed happy. 

I forgot about the time. Woah my first friend. Best First Day of being a Junior.Ever.

"I have to go Hye! See you tomorrow!!" I said happily.

"Already?" She said sadly.

"Yup!" I laughed.

"Okay then! Bye Areum!!"

"Bye!" and with that I left.