Chapter 5

Jungkook POV

The rest of the day seemed like forever.

I just wanted to tell Areum sorry for what I've caused her all these years. 

Thoughts of everything about today bubbled in my mind. I need to find her and tell her! 

The rest of the day just rolled on by until lunch came. 

Finally.

I grabbed my lunch and sat down right next to Areum. Tae walked in and immediately gasped.

"What is going on wifey?!" He said to Areum.

"W-What do you mean?" Areum said, "and I told you not to---AH!" she looked at me and hit me.

"Owch!" I said, " what was that for?"

"Whoops hehehe,  but you scared me!" she pouted

"aww..cute." I muttered.

"Wha-" she said

"Nothing!" I said before she could reply

Then, Jimin arrived with the rest of BTS and they greeted everyone and got to meet Areum and her friend.

"Hello!! Nice to meet you Areum and Hye, my name is Jhope, but you can call me your hope!" said Jhope.

Hye blushed and they both bowed.

ooooohhhhh.

"Hi! My name is Rap Monster ! If you two wanna rap, call me!" said RapMon.

Areum and Hye laughed and bowed.

"Hiiii Areum and Hye, my name is Jin, but you can call me Princess Jin! Really you can!!" said Jin nodding.

"Okay" they were not trying to laugh and bowed.

"Hi I have been dying to meet you Areum! Also, Hi Hye I would love to be both of your guy's friend! My name is Yoongi, but you can call me Suga!" said Suga sounding enthusiastic.

"Thank you and of course you can be our friend!" they both said and bowed.

They all sat down and V sat next to me and said, "Areum, Areum, AREUM!"

Jimin looked frustrated and turned to him. 

"Don't talk to my SUNSHINE!" said Jimin.

"She's MY sunshine!!" said V.

Weird. You two are wrong. She is my sunshine! I smiled.

Everyone looked at me and I just ate my food.

V and Jimin were still at it sticking their tongues out on each other.

"Ah!" said Areum. She pulled their ears and they screamed.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Stop please!" she pouted.

They stopped immediately.

I on the other hand was still laughing maniacally.

They turned to me. 

"What are you laughing at?" said my Areum scooting away.

Whoops.

"N-Nothing!" I said eating my kimchi.

She kept on looking at my food. Adorable.

"Blink much?" I mimicked her from earlier.

"Haha. Hilarious." she said, nothing in her voice.

"Kidding! Do you want some? " I said shoving it in her mouth.

Surprised, she still ate it but screamed, "Ah!" hitting me. Playfully!

Awwww!

"S-Sorry!" She said with puppy eyes.

Even cuter! Okay, what in the world is going on?

I was still staring at her and I said, "It's okay." I chuckled at her expression.

She just laughed it off and I wasn't aware that everyone was looking at us both.

I just turned around and ate my kimchi ignoring them.

Hye POV

"I think I already have a crush!" I told Areum

"Really?!" She said 

"We got to go to last period" She screamed suddenly.

woah.

"Well okay bye!" Everyone said.

"See you later Oppa and Tae!" Areum said.

Tae Tae told her, "Wait !! My hug :(" and she had to give him a hug and to everyone else quickly.

  While I was waiting, something caught my eyes. It was Jungkook who started acting nervous when she hugged him. It looked like he didn't want to let her go!

AWW but I need to talk to him later about homeroom.

We left to art and sat down.

She plainly looked at me and said,"Spill it!" 

I was nervous. I began, " I-I like..."

A/N: Stay tuned for tomorrow * says in reporter voice* lolol Stay Safe

                                                               -Ally😊