Chapter 33

Areum POV

"I CAN'T BELIEVE HIM."

"HOW DARE HE?"

Are they serious right now?

"You guys, over reacting isn't going to help anyone." Jhope said trying to be logical, to which Rapmonster nodded.

How did I end up here?

12 hours Ago

"Hey sis. Where were you?" Chim asked while I head back to my hospital room.

"I was with Suga playing basketball. He just left by the way." I responded taking off my coat and letting a nurse hook me to the monitors.

"He left me for you? The disrespect of him!" Chim said, too jealous that he glared at me.

I was still shook over what happened with Jungkook.

I love my brother, but right now is not the best time.

Jungkook's just back to being his normal bully self.

"Areum? Earth to Areum." Chim said waving his hand in my face.

"I can't believe him..." I muttered lowly, but not to low since Chim heard and was ready for the details.

"Who?" He asked confusedly.

I snapped out of it, "Hmm? Oh no one."

Chim didn't look reassured but changed the topic anyway.

"How's Jungkook? I haven't seen him in a while. He was always here every day and now he's not." He stated, oblivious to any of what's going on.

"How am I supposed to know?" I snapped at him.

"Did you guys fight?" Chim asked cautiously.

I didn't answer quickly and then the main nurse came to tell us that they'll be doing a CT Scan in a few minutes.

"Thank you!" I said, happy on avoiding Chim's question.

"You still haven't answered." He stated in a sing song voice while looking at me curiously.

I laughed at his childishness.

"Okay. Yes, yes we have. Happy?" I told him, trying to avoid going into detail.

"Why?" He asked.

"Look at the time," I said looking at my wrist that had no watch. "I should get pulled away any second..." I said stretching my last words.

To my great timing, the nurse appeared at the door with a friendly smile.

Why does he look familiar?

"Bambam?"

He made Chim sign the consent form and then looked at me with a heartwarming smile.

"Areum!" He said trying to hug me, but ended up failing with all the contraptions. It made me laugh.

"I'll see you later Chim!" I said smiling at how he didn't get much information and I put it in the back of my mind.

He was pulling me with the bed and it was fun. Bambam was basically running through the halls making me happy for the moment.

Chim was taking a picture of us smiling and I waved at him, to which he waved back.

"How's been life treating you Bambam?" I asked to which he chuckled brightly.

"It's getting there. And I learned a new dance move!" He said giddily to which I laughed. "Do you want to learn it?" He said adorably, his eyes gleaming.

"Sure." I said happily when we were in the elevator.

"Okay. Well, it's called dabbing," he said getting ready. "You place your right arm like you're sneezing and the other arm follows the arm's direction." He said showing me how when he dabbed.

It suits him. I thought happily.

I tried and failed while I heard someone stifle a chuckle.

"Like this." He said grabbing my hand with his warm one and placing it correctly.

"I knew that." I said dabbing again and again to which he chuckled.

We continued laughing for a long time until we got to the room and he had to attend others.

"Bye Areum! See you soon and stay dabbing!" He said smiling widely and let the others care for me.

***

Soon after the scan I was placed back into my room.

All of the guys were there and I was so confused.

"Why are you all here?" I questioned them, but nonetheless happy to see them all.

"We're glad you're okay! But what do you mean about you and Jungkook not being on good terms?" Jin spoke softly to me. Darn him for being such a good convincer that I almost forgot who told them all. Almost.

I glared at Chim which he returned with a nervous look and trying to figure out his surrounding while avoiding my blazing eyes.

"Oh...I don't understand the problem, guys. Really, I'm fine and he's fine." I said, suddenly thinking if he was fine, even though I should be furious at him.

"It's fine if you don't want to discuss it, really." Rapmonster assured me.

"No. I need to get this out of my chest." I said suddenly changing my mind. It's now or never.

"Before you guys go bonkers," I said slowly looking up at them and stopping at Suga. "I broke up with him. I didn't want him hurt with all that is happening in my toxic life. I was a little hurt though, that he let what we had go so quickly and was with someone else when I was with Suga the other day." I said with my head low.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE HIM." Chim yelled.

"HOW DARE HE?" Tae said shaking his head.

Are they serious right now? Don't they get it that this was all my fault?

"You guys, over reacting isn't going to help anyone." Jhope said trying to be logical, to which Rapmonster nodded.

"And Areum? This, all of this," Suga motioned to everything. "isn't your fault okay? He's the one who should have reasoned with you and not let you go." He said caressing my head, to which my surprise was really soothing.

"You don't understand though..."I whispered to him, "He did try to reason, but I didn't let him and I didn't give him a chance." I said sniffling.

"It'll be okay. And you didn't go rushing to a person to distract your mind like he did." He grumbled.

"Umm... guys?" Chim interrupted.

"What?" Suga asked while petting my hair.

I don't think he knows he's doing this. I thought while giggling quietly.

"Jungkook's coming... right now." Chim said nervously.

***

Author's Note
Hiiiii!! Sorry for being so late & hope you like this chapter ! (:', HAVE A GREAT rest of day!