Chapter 38 - Finale!

Areum
Do you know that feeling you get when something is not right at all?

I did.

At first, I see white. Everything is just white.

"Hello?" I whisper quietly.

Then a unicorn appears?

"Hello there." The unicorn said professionally.

"Uh, where am I?" I asked the soft brown unicorn.

"You are dead." He says.

"T-This can't be. You must be mistaken. CHIM! JUNGKOOK! get me out of here!" I yell. But there is no help.

"Can you please shut up? I wasn't done, I swear-" the unicorn stops and rubs his forehead with his hoof.

"I was going to say almost. If you do not choose your life, I will." He said seriously.

"What do you mean choose my life?"

"You need to realize that life is precious that's what. You have three minutes to choose. If not, you're stuck here, unfortunately." The unicorn states.

"Okay. I choose to live." I state boldly.

The unicorn laughs,?, at me.

He wipes a non existent tear and stares me down.

"Do you think this is funny? This is your life we are talking about." Unicorn states.

"Who are you anyways? Let me live." I say unhappy all of a sudden.

"You can call me happy." He said winking.

"Whose this Jungkook by the way?" He asks to which I turn red in the head.

"Just your average bully." I say dully.

"Why would you call for your bully?" Happy said weirdly.

"Uh, what?" I said confused.

He gave me a face that said "You have stupid written on your forehead"

"Earlier you said 'Chimin. Jungkook." He said dully.

"Fine. I fell in love. Got my heart broken. Whatever. I'm tired of this. Can I go now?" I said acting a little rebellious.

"Love? I'm an expert on that. Tell me!"

Well isn't he the gossiper of the bunch.

"Can I go after?"

He nods.

"At first everything was going great. He did used to bully me, but I saw sides of him I never expected in seeing. Of course he has the looks but I judged him on his personality. He showed it to me at first and I hated it, but I would have never of guessed that he put up a front. He was always hateful. Until, he started to grow on me. He asked me out. I never would have known it would have gotten this far. I had a tumor, I thought he shouldn't be wasting his time on me. I'm a lost cause. He probably still hates me now because I lied. But what's done is done. Of course I miss him, but I have to be selfless or I'll get no where in this world. Which I am not in by the way." I stated giving him a look.

I never knew I would cry over this until Happy wiped my tear away and it turned glittery.

"Tsk. You should know to not assume after this whole lesson. You can't just assume how he feels until you ask him. And child, you are not being selfless. For crying out loud, do you know what he wants. Did you talk to him? He's waiting for you right now!-" Happy shushed right up.

In a blink of an eye, I see white again, this time it was realization.

I breathe in and out. This is what it feels like to be alive. Never would have known.

In a blurry swoop of vision, I see familiar surroundings.

And an odd one.

Jungkook wrestling with security guards?

"...AREUM, please."

but then he faints.

And then I'm strangled. By Hye.

Well, bye bye.

----------------------

THE ENDDDDDDDD😂 there will still be a prologue!

This was a horrible story but those reading, y'all are so real and I love y'all. I got to see this  book grow each day and thank you for taking this journey with me.
Love,
      Ally💗