Chapter 14

Narrator POV

On the other side of the world is Hye. She finally arrives in San Francisco to see her aunt.

Hye POV

I arrive in the most welcomeful way possible.

(yes, I know that's not a word.)

My aunt Danbi is standing with arms wide open to greet me.

We both bow and I go into her arms and we go into the car.

"How's Korea? Tell me everything!"

She's one of those cool adults.

I told her about my friends, especially about Jimin.

"Yeah, Jimin is just so nice and friendly, not forgetting his looks either." I giggle.

"Ooh Hye's got a crush!" She laughs.

I go up to my room, where I usually sleep at when I come over.

Which was frequently.

I got a video chat request from an unknown. I accept and look at who is video messaging me.

"JIMIN!" I shout.

"HYE!" He mimmicks me. -.-

"How are you? I miss you so much already! Where's everyone else?" I interrogate him with questions.

"I am good, just missing you." He sadly said.

I giggled.

"Oh, and everyone else. So, Areum went to the park with Jungkook. The guys are at home and I think Karen and Jhope are out on a date, and Melanie is with the precious Tae. " I answereed.

I laughed because he looked so confused counting his fingers for help.

Jimin chuckled.

How was your trip over there? " He said happily.

"Great, I got to actually talk to my aunt about everyone!"

He looked nervous.

"W-What did you say about me?" He said messing with his fingers.

"I just went on and on about how amazing you are." I smiled.

His face lit up with excitement.

"Aw, if you were here right now, I could hug you!" I blushed.

He added, "Oh and talking about that, when are you coming back?" He said smiling.

I said, "Probably in two days."

"YAY I get to see my snugbug!"

I laughed. "Snugbug?"

"YES snugbug, I will cuddle you with all my might!" He said heroically.

I laughed hard.

This kid's weird. .-.

My aunt said that it was time for lunch and it was time for Jimin to sleep.

"Goodnight Chim Chim!" I said warmly.

"Goodnight my little snugbug!" He said.

We both smiled at the same time and he fell asleep, while I turned off the computer and went downstairs, happy with the video chat with my Chimin.

Areum POV

After that emotional hug, we walked around the park enjoying ourselves.

"You know what made this day better?" He asked, staring at me.

"What?" I said nervously, looking into his big, soft brown eyes.

Looking at him made me way calm.

"You." He simply said.

"M-Me?" I asked, confused.

I stared at the ground, walking around.

"Yes," He spun me around to face him. " Looking at you, talking to you, the kindness and warmth that glows out of you." I blushed madly and hugged him.

"You're amazing yourself." I smiled at him.

I forgot about the time.

It was 9:48.

I told him.

"Juankookie, I have to go home!" I said running.

"Wait! Do you really think I'm going to let you walk alone? NEVER." He said and catched up to me.

"I bet you can't beat me at running." I smirked.

"Fine. Let's wager on it." He smirked too.

Fine. What is the prize?" I laughed.

"Anything you want, the winner tells the loser what to do." He said smirking still.

"Fine. My Juankookie will be put to shame." I shook my head and laughed.

"Hehe, on your mark, get set, go!" I said and ran to the street light.

Great. He caught up to me, the light was red and we waited for our time to walk.

It turned green and we were off.

Since our houses are pretty close off, knowing that our parents are rich, the riches are close to each other in this neighborhood so, we got there quickly.

It was close to the park. Sort of.

I got there in only ten more seconds, and before my eyes, Juankookie speeds up to my house and gets there in about 3 seconds and I'm left in the dust.

"Hey no fair!" I pout.

He cupped my face and said, " But my little baby, it is fair." He laughed and embraced me with his sweat.

I struggled to get out of his hug, too strong, so I let him have this one. -.-

He called me baby!

After he let go, he carried me to my door and my brother opened the door.

He was surprised.

He rubbed his eyes and said, "Areum, just on time!" sleepily.

But we were just as if nothing happened.

"Here is your baby, safe and sound!" He let me down carefully and saluted to my brother.

We all laughed.

Jungkook gave me a last hug and whispered, "Remember our wager."

"But-"

"No buts, see you tomorrow! Goodnight and sweet dreams!" And with that, he left.

What will he tell me to do? I hope it's eating. Food is life keke.

I fell asleep wondering what he would tell me to do.

A/N: Goodnight! Have a great day! Chapter 14 tomorrow!