Chapter 28

•Jimin Pov•

I can't believe Areum. I'm heartbroken from either the fact that she kept it in or that she couldn't trust me enough to tell me the truth.

I'm so stupid for not realizing it though.

I'm sitting in her hospital couch, thinking.

"Areum, talk to me." My eyes droopy and depressed while my hand holding on to her hand.

Her eyes gently shutter open. She looks around confused. After what seems like a second, she realizes everything.

She starts tearing up, but I stop her. I can't watch her like this.

"I-I'm sorry, I was afraid that you would hate me-"

"Why would I hate you? You're the best thing that our parents gave me! Areum, you will get through this and I will always be by your side, forever." I smile while tearing up.

She just sobs more and holds on to me tighter.

"Jimin, I love you Oppa." She responds teary eyed.

Suddenly, Jungkook arrives slowly closing the door.

His eyes are pleading me to leave, so I stand up and go towards Areum.

"I'll be back in a little, got to go." I smiled, hoping she wouldn't stop me.

She nodded her head and I left.

I hope they end up well.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter and for taking forever to update because of school finals :( buttttt tomorrow I'll give you Jungkook's POV :). Do you think he found out? ahhhh lol well gtg byee ! 😊