Chapter 21

Jungkook POV

I can't believe what is happening.

"What's the plan?" I said quickly.

We knew about the plan with Areum's dad and other brother.

What I don't understand is why would they go after my girl.

"So, first we have to find out where Jack is staying and we have to find him." Rapmon said looking at the board.

"What about Areum? She needs to be safe!" Jimin looking very nervous.

"Wait, why would they want to go after Areum?" I asked Jimin.

"W-Well, she doesn't know this but she has another brother and our dad was just cruel towards us, so he left mysteriously, while my mom was divorced and always on business, trying to take care of us and married another." He said.

"B-But my girl didn't do anything to him!" I shouted.

Jimin glared.

"W-Well when we were little, our so called father always hit her and tried to sell her."

OH HECK NO.

"WHY WOULD HER EVER DO THAT OMO WATCH WHEN I SEE THIS MAN-" I screamed.

"Calm down Kookie, no one is going to hurt no one once we take them down." Jin said to me calmly.

I burst with anger.

"CALM DOWN, I CAN'T."

"Yo, just shush, you don't want to wake the neighborhood." Suga said quickly, covering my mouth.

They gave me water and I just listened to the plan.

I will save you and I will find your dad. 

Once the meeting was over, I went with Jimin to his house and burst with happiness when I saw Areum.

I gave her a hug.

"I love you so much! I will never let you go, I promise you." I said feeling happy to have her in my arms.

"Okay Kookie." She said laughing.

Areum POV

I was just sitting down on the couch when I saw them. Kookie came out and hugged me.

Okay...

I was confused, but went along with it, since I love his warm hugs.

I looked at Jimin and Juankookie.

They seemed extremely nervous.

"Why are you two nervous?" I asked at them

They just looked at each other and back at me.

"What happened?  Tell me! 3..2..-"

"Fine!" Jimin said, apparently scared of 1.

"No, Jimin. Don't!" Kookie said nervously.

"We have to! Come Areum." Jimin said.

They're tensity even got me nervous.

We went into the house.

"S-So Areum, there are a lot of things you don't know about our family." Chimin said nervously.

"Jimin, please don't you're just going to get her scared." He said hugging me softly.

OMO. Just him hugging me makes me sleepy. I had to resist though.

"Juankookie, *yawns* let go, It's for my own good." I said not even knowing what was going to happen next.